• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun15| Thread made with armor plating from a SPACE BATTLESHIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Welp, they indeed removed the scene where Ragyo put her hand on & rubbed Satsuki's crotch.

YOU GUYS WANT A GIF TO SEE WHAT YOU MISSED?!?

i know it's obvious by now, but klk is really just a series of asspulls from either side where magic powers just appear out of nowhere and do things to counter other stupid things

it's pretty great

I find it odd that some people give KLK a pass when it comes to this and the only excuse I ever see is "the show isn't supposed to be taken seriously" which is wrong and a bad argument. I think the show is mediocre overall, pretty much on the same tier as Bleach or Blue Exorcist.

Trey

Yoooo, she's beating the breaks off this girl, lol. Gave her the paws, all you hear is "Momma don't hit me no more!"

I find it odd that some people give KLK a pass when it comes to this and the only excuse I ever see is "the show isn't supposed to be taken seriously" which is wrong and a bad argument. I think the show is mediocre overall, pretty much on the same tier as Bleach or Blue Exorcist.

Never seen a reason why it's a bad argument or why it's wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom