• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun15| Thread made with armor plating from a SPACE BATTLESHIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh it's SAO.

I guess I'll stick around for the last Inuyasha. Granted I stopped watching it 60 episodes in but I wouldn't mind seeing how it all ends.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Kill la Kill, in spite of its huge flaws, does have a personality and a voice all its own, Blue Exorcist was just the most generic anime ever before the anime only stuff.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Sooooo

that episode was good as hell

damn

also, I guess that twist was obvious to people but I got fuckin shook

RagnarokX

BlackandwhiteFrighteningIrukandjijellyfish.gif

He even looks like Ryuko.

That was definitely the best episode of KLK by far. Nothing amazing, but a lot of fun and some cool action.

Sawano is definitely the best part of this show.

Crayolan

Sooooo

that episode was good as hell

damn

also, I guess that twist was obvious to people but I got fuckin shook

I was on the edge of my seat the whole time my first watch and I didn't see the end twist coming at all. So yeah, it's fantastic on first watch.

daveo42

Banned
KLK does have its shining moments like this one, it just too weak in far too many sections. It's dumb and fun for the most part, but it still suffers in far too many areas.

So...more of the cave tonight? I have my tables ready.

Well fuck me already.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
NO. DON'T PUT YOUR HEAD IN HIS LAP AND YOUR ARMS ON HIS SHOULDERS LIKE THAT

AND FUCK THIS MUSIC

Crocodile

Never seen a reason why it's a bad argument or why it's wrong.

Something being absurd doesn't absolve a shaow from adhering to the basic tenets of a well constructed narrative when the show is trying to evoke emotion, engage in character development, etc. Kill la Kill isn't Bobobobo and thus doesn't get to ride on "its so CWAZY"

I was on the edge of my seat the whole time my first watch and I didn't see the end twist coming at all. So yeah, it's fantastic on first watch.

Really? You didn't? This is my first time watching KlK and after that exposition dump form Satsuki earlier in the episode it was obvious where it was going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom