• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun15| Thread made with armor plating from a SPACE BATTLESHIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
THANKS TOONAMI, NOW WE'LL NEVER GET KILL LA KILL 18.5 UUUGGGHHHH.

Also good lord, is this gonna be "LET'S TALK ABOUT OUR FEELINGS: THE EPISODE"?

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Oh god, they are trying to paint Kirito as some vulnerable soul traumatized by the past, I don't think I will stop laughing at this ever.

daveo42

Banned
I thought I was ready. Not ready at all. Really not ready at all for this. FUCK.

For those asking what was edited out, I give you:

sqWBm5B.gif

Oh right. Forgot about that battlefield molestation.

I like how strong Kirito can be and that he is open to finding closure, and able to, even if he isnt there, inspire others to get there too like Sinon. I like these type of leads who not only accel in action but also in strengthening, empowering, and building the self esteem of others.

I think its his worst anime ost though, compared to Seraph of the End, Shingeki, and Guilty Crown.

Yeah, I know and I agree though I haven't heard all his OSTs. Still doesn't change my opinion.

Tsumugu episode still the winner

One of the better ones.

I generally dont like Sawano but I like his ost in this

I love a lot of his work. Not all of it is great, but there are much more songs I like than I don't.

Kajura is still the best.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Sooooo

that episode was good as hell

damn

also, I guess that twist was obvious to people but I got fuckin shook

It wasent really obvious, I mean some people figured it out but im pretty sure the majority were legit shook when it happened.

Crocodile

I had totally forgotten about that bit that was apparently cut from the KLK episode O_O

Kill la Kill, in spite of its huge flaws, does have a personality and a voice all its own, Blue Exorcist was just the most generic anime ever before the anime only stuff.

I will agree with this. Blue Excorist could be funny as hell though when its wasn't being brain damagingly stupid with stuff like "What is Death" Satan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom