• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JunJul16| You Thought It Was Dragon Ball Super, But It Was ME, DIO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regiruler

If there hadn't been a storm, what would have been the exam on the boat?

My dad must have been a Hunter too.

rB4Hux7.gif
Not sure how to respond to that

the OPM promo, neat

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Real talk. This has to be the most excited for a show to premiere on Toonami, because I cannot WAIT for first timers to watch this & re-experience certain moments.

But as always, I'll do my best to pretend to be a first time viewer as well.................for the most part.....

Seda

I'll admit, that was quite spoilierish...then again, if you figure what the title means...you'd probably know what to expect.

I have not seen or read One Punch Man. I know nothing about it.

The trailer says he gained the ability to beat all that oppose him so easily that he only needs a single punch.

I see a bunch of different various baddies getting punched.I don't know who they are but they are getting punched.

Am I spoiled?

BBboy20

The trailer says he gained the ability to beat all that oppose him so easily that he only needs a single punch.

I see a bunch of different various baddies getting punched.I don't know who they are but they are getting punched.

Am I spoiled?
Depends what your expectations are.

Crocodile

This promo is basically a compilation of Saitama's funniest punches.

It was the same promo that aired at AX yesterday right? If so it doesn't show anything past Episode 4. Lots of good stuff left unspoiled :p

And the realization that the manga is on hiatus (again) has hit once again.

There has to be a way to get more chapters without Togashi killing himself.

What's stopping him from giving from giving a plot outline to an artist(s) who can draw in his style. Most manga authors have assistants who can draw like them no? Is it honor? Pride?

Raxus

Am I spoiled?

Being serious for a moment. Not in the slightest IMO. The best moments of the respective episodes hadn't been shown
with the exception of the nutpunch maybe.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
It was the same promo that aired at AX yesterday right? If so it doesn't show anything past Episode 4. Lots of good stuff left unspoiled :p

What's stopping him from giving from giving a plot outline to an artist(s) who can draw in his style. Most manga authors have assistants who can draw like them no? Is it honor? Pride?

He wants to do it himself. From what we can tell his wife is helping him out a bit lately due to his illness, you can see her influence in some of the chapters.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search

Togashi famously drew with no assistants (may not be true anymore). He probably doesn't want anyone to touch his baby.

It's the same thing as GRRM and Game of Thrones.

Gon should be a therapist.

Is there an English version of Shonen Jump published? Or is each manga only available separately?

Yeah Shonen Jump is still sold in America. It's all digital now. You still get the manga like you would have in the past though. All the mangas and stuff together.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Ya know, I don't mind how many times the music gets reused, it's honestly great.

Quality over quantity.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Is there an English version of Shonen Jump published? Or is each manga only available separately?

There's a digital Weekly Shonen Jump. Comes out the same day as Japan (Monday).
It currently runs Black Clover, Bleach, Hunter x Hunter (when it runs), My Hero Academia, Nisekoi, One Piece, Shokugeki no Soma, Toriko, and World Trigger. As well as Blue Exorcist, Boruto, One-Punch Man, Seraph of the End: Vampire Reign, and Yu-Gi-Oh Arc V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom