• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JunJul16| You Thought It Was Dragon Ball Super, But It Was ME, DIO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxus

what show would not air the night of the final episode since it was close to double length?

The final episode could be divided into two episodes since it is 46 minutes long (the typical run time for most shows tends to be 22-25 minutes long, 44-46 for hour long programs. Cutting the ending could help things as well.

The final episode could be divided into two episodes since it is 46 minutes long (the typical run time for most shows tends to be 22-25 minutes long, 44-46 for hour long programs. Cutting the ending could help things as well.

Either that or Naruto and One Piece get moved down to the final two timeslots while Parasyte simply doesn't air that week. That would probably be more realistic IMO.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
On the other hand now that it is getting dubbed there might be a genuine threat of Toonami getting The Asterisk War.

SAO Hollow Realization is looking pretty good.

I might have to pick this up later this year.

Oh? And there's some new screen shots? Nice.

*opens gallery*

So far, so good. The flora and oasis zones have top notch graphics, Agil and Klein are here too, and the---

Sword-Art-Online-Hollow-Realization_2016_06-09-16_011.png

Ummm.....

fuuuuuuuuuck. I should have started playing the game already :/

Man, Naruto and Sasuke never gets past the antagonistic yet begrudging respect phase of their rivalry/friendship before Sasuke goes AWOL and yet we're supposed to believe they're super close friends and it's so stupid that the manga kinda just falls apart when this friendship of theirs is put center stage.

Mizerman

Man, Naruto and Sasuke never gets past the antagonistic yet begrudging respect phase of their rivalry/friendship before Sasuke goes AWOL and yet we're supposed to believe they're super close friends and it's so stupid that the manga kinda just falls apart when this friendship of theirs is put center stage.

B-But...the bond of friendship. It's so deep. The deepest thing.

So I played Overwatch a bit. (Gonna put it on the backburner, because Bass gifted me The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky. He's cool like that.)

Overwatch is pretty great. I think we all know that. Now, far it be it from me to force canon into a game that really doesn't have a story, but Soldier 76 is the dad of the game.

That's just canon now.

So I played Overwatch a bit. (Gonna put it on the backburner, because Bass gifted me The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky. He's cool like that.)

Overwatch is pretty great. I think we all know that. Now, far it be it from me to force canon into a game that really doesn't have a story, but Soldier 76 is the dad of the game.

That's just canon now.
It's also canon that D.Va is basically a neckbeard

Raxus

I am shocked that even after filler hell Shippuden STILL finds episodes of filler in its final arc. That takes talent, the worst kind of talent but talent none the less.

On the other hand now that it is getting dubbed there might be a genuine threat of Toonami getting The Asterisk War.

I'm honestly shocked they didn't cast Pappenbrook as the protagonist.

on the other hand the guy they casted voices the protagonist of Accel World so SAO jokes can still be made.

Levyne

Banned
I didn't like it as much as 3 or NV, but I still liked Fallout 4.

I will probably get the Far Harbor expansion in a week or two.

Can't that be said of all games?

Most games dont force you to kill the other three factions for little to no reason just to see a bad ending. there's zero drive for me to finish Fallout 4 because all the factions suck. The only reason anyone would finish Fallout 4 is to simply finish it, not because of any investment. At that point, there's nothing to gain.

Its just the fact that I missed out on a thing that big is all, mainly my brother would've been playing it I just wanted to take advantage of the glitch.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
SO on Pre-Flight they just confirmed that Toonami was very close to get Sailor Moon Crystal but were outbid by Netflix (I think they mean Hulu) and now feel they may have dodged a bullet.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
SO on Pre-Flight they just confirmed that Toonami was very close to get Sailor Moon Crystal but were outbid by Netflix (I think they mean Hulu) and now feel they may have dodged a bullet.

They...kinda did.

The better value is the redub of classic if they can get that one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom