• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar14| No Time for Sissy Pig

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeMyers

i wanted to post dragon ball chichi but i realised she spents like 70% of that show in full armour cape and... no lower armour.

ChiChiAngry.png

In addition to killing a dinosaur in debut: filler Chichi knows the Kaioken!

Jintor

dragon ball chichi is hella cute though.

it's probably because of the chibi proportions that it doesn't come off as that lewd

duckroll

So due to programming changes, Space Dandy 13 will be airing in parts of Japan today in about 12 hours. I wonder if Toonami is ready for spoiler images and gifs hitting tumblr days before they air it. I guess that's no different from the rest of their programming though!

nah, i just can't stand an enemy who is clearly super weak and there are just contrivances to why they aren't beaten immediately.

Wapol wasn't really super weak. He's a joke, but if he eats a ton of weapons beforehand (cannons, bazookas, swords, etc.), he poses a threat to a certain extent.

At least to anyone who's not Luffy.

New Halloween costume idea get!

tumblr_n2silcWNIa1r8qahgo1_1280.jpg

Oh, shit. That's amazing. O_O

So basically every pre Crocodile One Piece villain.

Arlong, Kuro, and even Kreig weren't super weak when they were first introduced.

It's just the Sliding Scale of Villain Threat at play, which happens in most battle shonen.

So due to programming changes, Space Dandy 13 will be airing in parts of Japan today in about 12 hours. I wonder if Toonami is ready for spoiler images and gifs hitting tumblr days before they air it. I guess that's no different from the rest of their programming though!

ipIIQCutG4Mlc.gif

Welp....no internet for me for the next three days.

Lol, I actually don't have a Twitter account. (I would forget about it in about a week.)

I just go there to look at Toonami reactions. I'll save your account, though. :)

Gotta watch for those QT Dandy spoilers
Schadenfreude: Goku
BassForever: Vegeta
Shard: Gohan
Seda: Gotenks
GMN: Mr. Buu
Hehateme: Kid Trunks
B-Dubs: Goten
BatDan: Piccolo
Andrex: Android 18
foxuzamaki: Krillin
Man God: Tenshinhan
Amikami: Yamcha
Gucci Messiah: Chaozu
Raxus: Yajirobe
789shadow: Master Roshi
Jintor: Chichi
MetatronM: Ox-King
lazybones18: Videl
everyday math: Mr. Satan

Off Battle of Gods, I assume Chaozu surpassed Yajirobe due to his King Kai training at least.
Me+B-dubs=Seda? You heard it here, folks.

What programming changes happened exactly to cause this?

*sigh* And I already have trouble dodging friggen Rick and Morty spoilers because I have to watch it the day after. Spoiler dodging in general is becoming troublesome.

Edit: I also wonder if this will affect ratings negatively at all. I don't doubt there will be plenty that won't wait to watch it.

Levyne is I think 21st or 22nd, I'll post some more ranks later once I get on my computer

Also fun fact, we've had 699 unique posters in the Toonami GAF threads

Tenumi

Banned
I wonder where I'd be if I didn't miss so many nights. I seem to average nearly 50 posts per Toonami, not quite up to some but not too shabby, either.

Also, the fact that I've only been here since last February.

So no one pointed out that I only posted 19 names lol, sorry to SparksterMeta0 totally forgot to count my title row in my excel spread sheet you're 20th with 2731

1. Schadenfreude 15463
2. BassForever 11458
3. Shard 9568
4. Seda 8576
5. GMN 8520
6. Hehateme 7602
7. B-Dubs 7169
8. BatDan 7116
9. Andrex 6605
10. foxuzamaki 5667
11. Man God 5637
12. Amikami 5532
13. Gucci Messiah 4786
14. Raxus 4706
15. 789shadow 4659
16. Jintor 4452
17. MetatronM 3711
18. lazybones18 3659
19. everyday math 2828
20. SparksterMeta0 2731

Here are 21 - 40 and yep Levyne and Mike you two are very close to making the top 20, pretty sure both of you will be there once this thread finishes.

21. Levyne 2523
22. MikeMyers 2451
23. mightynine 2132
24. Zonic505 2124
25. Ultratech 2108
26. LOLDSFAN 1903
27. GaimeGuy 1818
28. Knux-Future 1801
29. Azure J 1760
30. thetechkid 1718
31. ASSauLTxMasTER 1670
32. Imperial Bishop 1610
33. Beelzeboss 1602
34. slightconfuse 1583
35. grandjedi6 1466
36. bigkrev 1436
37. Rewrite 1423
38. THACHITS 1399
39. The Frankman 1366
40. kayos90 1305

Tenumi you are 52nd with 797 post

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
24th? I MUST STEP UP MY GAME. Though I must say out of the 5,800 posts I've made in a year (& 1 week), a good portion are probably from the Toonami OTs.

*does math* About 36.62% of my posts are from here. So yeah, a little over 1/3rd of posts made are from here.

Tenumi

Banned
Hmm... that calculates out to... 24% of my posts are in the Toonami OTs. I kinda didn't expect it to be that high, both in number and percentage.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I'm still trying to remember how I even discovered there was a Toonami OT. I think I just decided to randomly see what the Community section was (as I pretty much never visit the Gaming or OT community sections) & just saw it there.

Levyne

Banned
I'm still trying to remember how I even discovered there was a Toonami OT. I think I just decided to randomly see what the Community section was (as I pretty much never visit the Gaming or OT community sections) & just saw it there.

Destiny.

Oh man I'm not sure I want to end up in the top 20. What an embarrassing achievement that would be.

Bye, everyone

bigkrev

Wow, it actually worked! Thanks. I need to use Steam more with the growing library of games I'm getting for free (actually won Symphony a few days ago & got two other game codes on here as well). Just hope I can check it out this week or so.

Bundles, son. Bundles

I kinda had over 300 games before I had a machine capable of running them

Levyne

Banned
Not even at the 100 mark. I only find myself buying games I know I will play. Even if it's free like Left for Dead was or whatever, no point adding it to the library.

bigkrev

Not even at the 100 mark. I only find myself buying games I know I will play. Even if it's free like Left for Dead was or whatever, no point adding it to the library.

I'm now at a point where I only buy a bundle if there is at least 1 game I want to play. Then again, I snap buy things on sale all the time. Amazon, Green Man Gaming, Steam, Humble Store, bootleg-ass russian websites... all the steam keys are too cheap for me to say no to.

Levyne

Banned
Once I have more disposable income, I'll probably be a little less discerning. Though I do pride myself on limiting the whole backlog, guess that will go out the window as well.

bigkrev

Once I have more disposable income, I'll probably be a little less discerning. Though I do pride myself on limiting the whole backlog, guess that will go out the window as well.

Bundles are like under 5 bucks!

I was actually budgeting out my disposable income spend

Comics: With Young Avengers ending, the only comics I am currently reading are Punisher and Hawkeye. I also subscribe to US Shonen Jump Digital (26/year) Total Spend per month: ~9 dollars
Magic the Gathering: I draft a few times a month, and buy singles. Monthly spend:~70 dollars on average
Streaming Services: I currently have Netflix (8 bucks), Amazon (70/year=6 a month), WWE network (10 bucks), Crunchyroll (50/year, 4 a month). Monthly spend: ~ 28 dollars
Alcohol: .... lets be kind and just write 50/month and hope that covers it

And I probably spend 100ish a month on gaming related things, from subscription fees to PSN to games to accessories and the like.

I should probably cut my spendings, but fuck it!

The only backlog I have not including steam and ps+ are games I've played but just having watched the story based end to.

Also forgot to mention it the other day during my watching but HOLY SHIT SANJI TWISTED THAT BIRDS NECK OH GOD

Seda

Kind of surprised I'm still 4th. The last 4 threads I've been 10th or lower, but early on I was typically in the top 3 so that inflates the total count.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom