• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar15| the smartest anime is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
QSoBiF3.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
With no awful Hobbit movies to ruin my holidays I guess my one movie in the theater this year will be Star Wars.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Avengers man. Avengers.

If its anything like the first movie I can easily wait for Netflix.

The only comic book movie that even came close to tempting me was the last X-Men movie.

I just can't get over the hump of seeing a movie by myself and everyone I'd normally see one with has odd ass hours in which we usually just end up playing a video game instead. Unless my dating life suddenly picks up again I think I'll continue not going to the theaters.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I watch a movie in the theater every week and it sure as fuck wasn't gonna be the Vince Vaughn movie.

52 movies a year in theaters? God damn.

I guess I will be watching a bunch of kids movies in 3-4 years though as my nephew lives only five minutes away from a pretty cheap theater and I'm always down there.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Even during my movie peak in high school I only did...25 a year. Maybe 30 senior year when I arranged my schedule to have the last 85 minutes off 3-4 times a week.

52 movies a year in theaters? God damn.

I guess I will be watching a bunch of kids movies in 3-4 years though as my nephew lives only five minutes away from a pretty cheap theater and I'm always down there.

So you put more effort into watching films then most Oscar voters?

Y8reiVX.jpg

This would drive me insane
I'm bored and I'm lonely. What can I say?
Plus it's like $6 and the people at my theater are nice and quiet.

bigkrev

Considering this episode is like 10 years old, and it's fucking Family Guy, shocked at how non-offended I was by how they handled meg as a transexual!

bigkrev

This was right after the series was revived and wanted to last a few more years. Now they're basically immune to cancellation and do NOT care what they pull.

Modern Family Guy is stuff like this

"After Brian decides he does not want to be around Stewie anymore, Stewie tries to save their friendship by impregnating himself with Brian's DNA. Meanwhile, Peter, Joe, Quagmire and Cleveland attempt to make a viral Internet video."

I... Kinda want to see that?

Also, I laughed at that Stork joke

This was right after the series was revived and wanted to last a few more years. Now they're basically immune to cancellation and do NOT care what they pull.

Modern Family Guy is stuff like this

After Brian decides he does not want to be around Stewie anymore, Stewie tries to save their friendship by impregnating himself with Brian's DNA. Meanwhile, Peter, Joe, Quagmire and Cleveland attempt to make a viral Internet video.

WTF am I reading?

bigkrev

Even during my movie peak in high school I only did...25 a year. Maybe 30 senior year when I arranged my schedule to have the last 85 minutes off 3-4 times a week.

I'm bored and I'm lonely. What can I say?
Plus it's like $6 and the people at my theater are nice and quiet.

I love seeing movies in theaters. I make an effort to see all the blockbusters (except the really bad YA adaptations and Transformers movies) each summer

Crocodile

"After Brian decides he does not want to be around Stewie anymore, Stewie tries to save their friendship by impregnating himself with Brian's DNA. Meanwhile, Peter, Joe, Quagmire and Cleveland attempt to make a viral Internet video."

I... Kinda want to see that?

Also, I laughed at that Stork joke

See I thought this was a joke (a parody of how crazy FG plotlines can get) so I started laughing but then I clicked the link and saw it was the episode summary of a REAL episode set to air tomorrow and then I got sad :(

The most popular animated program on American airwaves ladies and gentlemen.

To be fair I probably like the show more than some because it can still make me laugh occasionally but boy does it make me shake my head in shame more so than any other show I can think of :/

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Family Guy is a different kind of zombie cartoon from The Simpsons
Where Zombie Simpsons shuffles on trying to stay relevant, often attempting parodies of popular things (and failing because it takes MONTHS to make an episode), Zombie Family Guy tries to be as stupidly shocking as possible. Vying for attention going "LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom