• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar15| the smartest anime is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

The discussion going on in the tail end of the Manga thread is "hilarious" and by hilarious I mean makes me confused and weep for humanity :(

LOLDSFAN

Finished Extra Edition.

It wasn't too bad for a recap special. I'm now ready for the second season.

tumblr_myrgerEgVM1qf4bizo3_500.gif

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
just bring it up casually but don't weeb out over it. last girl i dated would watch space dandy with me whenever she came over on saturday nights even though she wasn't into anime.
Oh yeah, of course. It'd be more of confirmation that "oh phew, she's fine with it". & if she's not, or just barely, I try to be selective, like figuring out what genre of show/movie they like, then try to figure out what they might like based on that, though obviously won't try to force it.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Peter, you are not Ron Swanson. You can never be Ron Swanson. You never will be Ron Swanson

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I tried to make some but it's hard to bring the file size down so I had to go the Tumblr route.

I should end up with around 50. I'm taking most of next week off so it'll either be done tomorrow (yeah...not likely) or sometime around Friday.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
HEY GUYS STROKES ARE HILARIOUS

( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻

BatDan

Oooh this episode is sad for a certain reason (outside of "being Family Guy")
It was Ricardo Montalban's final role before his death.

BatDan

*goes into Stem Cell Lab*
"WHY ARE WE NOT FUNDING THIS?"
Ow ow ow ow, the political message is too on the nose.

BBboy20

Man God was smart by becoming the non-canon member he has the ability to say whatever crazy shit he wants and people can't be sure if he's being serious or playing up his non-canon side.
I can say the same for lazybones.

His use of that chick is awesome.

PSA see It Follows instead. It is frikkin' great.
I was wondering if it might end up being boring.

HEY GUYS STROKES ARE HILARIOUS

( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻
I so anticipate your table flipping tonight.

Jarate

Banned
Family Guy literally has a hard time explaining how conservatives are bad people

That's how awful they are

Thank god I get the western feed on my cable watching one piece instead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom