• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar15| the smartest anime is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
If it's the Seed, doesn't this make all this Kirito's fault....OH GOD SHUT UP

This is literally everyone's fault. Kirito for being a dipshit, the government for not banning this shit outright, the people fighting against banning this shit outright, the people not pushing hard enough to ban this shit outright...

This episode was literally a plot dump, somehow this is worse writing than season 1 and I didn't think it was possible...

No seriously tho, why do VR mmos still exist? If shit like this can happen wouldn't people stop playing them. I mean its not like people still line their house with asbestos when they found out it causes cancer.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I'm going to go out, buy a gun, call myself "Death Gun," and shoot my TV after watching that shit.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Seriously, it feels like not much at all happened this episode, like this whole episode coulda been done in the first 10 mins

Soulflarz

Banned
Are the novels better than the anime?

Yes, if only because you can insult it at your own pace, and theyre the original source material?

Okay, its a silly harem book, but you go into it like that. I enjoy it more than the show. Thats not saying much. Theyre still...
er

If you didnt like the anime >.>

MikeMyers

tumblr_lhm9h6xTTV1qelfu9o1_500.gif

I warned you guys that the first episode is boring as hell.

Most of this season is a bore fest. This is what happens when you make up additional virtual killings without any foresight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom