• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar15| the smartest anime is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moaradin

I can't believe people like this shit. When it's not god-awful it's merely incredibly nonsensical and boring.

That's a recurring thought I had through this entire season. It's so boring a lot of the time and while it's technically not as bad as the first season, I still prefer the hilarious bad parts of S1 most of the time.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Seriously, it feels like not much at all happened this episode, like this whole episode coulda been done in the first 10 mins

It very easily could have and it really should have.

Thank god Inuyasha's here to get things moving again. Please be a good episode.

daveo42

Banned
Here is what they cut from the episode

maxresdefault.jpg

Yep, a shot of the new female lead's ass

Man...that is some booty. It'd work well for a bump, because...

No seriously tho, why do VR mmos still exist? If shit like this can happen wouldn't people stop playing them. I mean its not like people still line their house with asbestos when they found out it causes cancer.

They should have stopped after the nonsense with Kayaba, but I actually do find this believable. Right now, only rumors exist as to why that guy died and people won't take virtual eyewitnesses seriously, so it'll just be like how people overplay and die IRL, yet no one stops after hearing about that.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
"I have come for your life, do not be afraid"

What

Edit: Hey look, Hiruzen Sarutobi

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Goddamn Naraku, that's some cold shit. You just merked some goddamn orphan kids in the opening seconds of the episode....

Shizzlee

LOLOLOL

Oh wait you're serious

Let me laugh even harder

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Honest question. The show just seemed so bad that I assumed it was probably a bad adaptation.

Yes, if only because you can insult it at your own pace, and theyre the original source material?

Okay, its a silly harem book, but you go into it like that. I enjoy it more than the show. Thats not saying much. Theyre still...
er

If you didnt like the anime >.>

I get it. The books are bad too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom