• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar15| the smartest anime is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jintor

I wish to god the Log Horizon english dub was worth a shit. Far and away the best MMO anime out there. Legitimately good on its own too, but as someone who slaved away in various MMOs in the early 00s, it's really fascinating to find something written by someone who clearly played that stuff too.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Entering a completely random village?

I BET THERE'LL BE A RANDOM DEMON ATTACKING THE RANDOM VILLAGE THEY RANDOMLY CAME ACROSS....RANDOMLY.

bigkrev

That's not so much an ass shot as it is the animators coming as close as they could to showing us her...hoo-haa...

They even put a seam in the perfect position, just to leave nothing to imagination.

I actually didn't hate that episode. If you ignore the little things that make zero sense (and I'll excuse some of them- I have friends that I first met online that I call by their online tag rather than their real name, kinda like a nickname), the idea of a game paying players seems like the next step up from a combo of Eve Online and official LOL or Dota tournaments and could be a cool idea.

I have zero faith in the follow up though

They probably told Aniplex to keep the full ED...............and they tried to stay within constraints at the same time.

Kinda sucks, because premieres are allowed to go over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom