• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar15| the smartest anime is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spandam..

giphy.gif

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Wait did that just happen?!

Still I'd assume there would be some sort of verification process before basically nukes would be launched

The verification process is giving the buster call authority to the admirals.

Grexeno

"Admiral, we've received a Buster Call order."

"Where?"

"Enies Lobby, one of the 3 most important places in the entire world to the Marines."

"...................................LET'S DO IT."

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Wait did that just happen?!

Still I'd assume there would be some sort of verification process before basically nukes would be launched
To be fair, they think Aokiji pushed it and he's not the type to screw up like that

... Well besides the screw up of giving Spandam the button in the first place

Crocodile

That doesn't make sense though. There has to be "are you REALLY sure you fucking want to do this" screen (or the equivalent) before you go around deploying that sort of weaponry. Like what would happen if that golden snail fell of a table or something? Like they know who sent the Buster Call, the sensical thing to do would be to call him up to ask what the hell is going on!

Takashi

I'm not sure what the trope is called but I really like when you catch glimpses and hearsay of really powerful, top of the hierarchy characters, like the admirals in this case.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
That doesn't make sense though. There has to be "are you REALLY sure you fucking want to do this" screen (or the equivalent) before you go around deploying that sort of weaponry. Like what would happen if that golden snail fell of a table or something? Like they know who sent the Buster Call, the sensical thing to do would be to call him up to ask what the hell is going on!

Well they think it's Aokiji and he's not the sort of dude who would just press the button, I mean you saw what he could do when he didn't give a fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom