• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar15| the smartest anime is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveo42

Banned
That doesn't make sense though. There has to be "are you REALLY sure you fucking want to do this" screen (or the equivalent) before you go around deploying that sort of weaponry. Like what would happen if that golden snail fell of a table or something? Like they know who sent the Buster Call, the sensical thing to do would be to call him up to ask what the hell is going on!

Being an Admiral gives them the power to do so without any checks and balances. You have to do what you need to for the sake of {their} justice. It's the Marine and World Government way.

Spandam has a few screws loose.

If you look up "incompetence" in the dictionary, you'll see a picture of Spandam.

giphy.gif

daveo42

Banned
I love the fact that all of this is broadcast to everyone just because Spandam's an idiot.

And here comes the rhetoric about Justice.

Edit: REKT

Crocodile

Spandam is literally too stupid to live wow.

That Franky family guy is thinking the same thing I'm thinking - "Why is this being broadcast"?!

Well they think it's Aokiji and he's not the sort of dude who would just press the button, I mean you saw what he could do when he didn't give a fuck.

I mean c'mon, if any president ordered a nuclear strike, high ranking generals and what not would still be asking "WHAT! ARE YOU SURE?!"

When did Aokiji give Spandam the snail? Did I just forget that? I'm also surprised at how ignorant most of these marines and Spandam are about what a Buster Call entails. Like you don't have to have seen a nuclear strike with your own eyes to know how serious they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom