• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar15| the smartest anime is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Spandam is literally too stupid to live wow.

That Franky family guy is thinking the same thing I'm thinking - "Why is this being broadcast"?!

I mean c'mon, if any president ordered a nuclear strike, high ranking generals and what not would still be asking "WHAT! ARE YOU SURE?!"

When did Aokiji give Spandam the snail? Did I just forget that? I'm also surprised at how ignorant most of these marines and Spandam are about what a Buster Call entails. Like you don't have to have seen a nuclear strike with your own eyes to know how serious they are.

There are only two men in the entirety of the marines who can act as a check on the admirals and they tend to leave them alone because they've got other shit to deal with. So they get a lot of autonomy as a result. Perhaps a little too much...

Takashi

Marines be like

LhHR9RG.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
And with that, Toonami is over.

Next week on Toonami:

8:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 17 - Dawn of the Fierce Battle! The Star of Hope is Piccolo's Homeland!
12:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 18 - The Ship Resting in Yunzabit! Time to Blast Off for Planet Namek!
12:30 - KILL la KILL - 9 - A Once in a Lifetime Chance
1:00 - Sword Art Online II - 2 - Cold-Hearted Sniper
1:30 - Inuyasha: The Final Act - 17 - Magatsuhi's Evil Will
2:00 - Naruto Shippuden - 61 - Contact
2:30 - One Piece - 295 - Five Namis? Nami Strikes Back With Mirages!
3:00 - Attack on Titan - 2 - That Day: The Fall of Shiganshina, Part 2

Later.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
No preview? Huh, I guess last week was just a mistake.

See you all in the morning. One Piece gave me a major jolt so sleeping will be a bit troublesome.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
& now I'm out. Shame Shippuden & One Piece can't switch places so I can watch all the shows I have interest in without any breaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom