• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar15| the smartest anime is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Also Funimation once again showed how much better they are at Viz in terms of localization with their handling of Assassination Classroom and the character of Bitch-Sensei. Viz's manga release calls her Ms. Vitch so that they can change the name to Ms. Bitch which is dumb/lame/boring. Funimation's simuldub calls her Jelavić which is not only a real name, but due to its pronunciations flows extremely well into the JelaBitch pun in a natural way.

Viz! Why you fail so much?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Jojo is the appetizer for the real localization that needs to happen.

EDIT: It's this.

Thought I was going to post Hiatus X Hiatus, didn't you?

ckohler

WniO0az.png

S3q2yXl.jpg

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Tonight on Toonami, Goku tries to gather enough ki to use the Spirit Bomb but Oozaru Vegeta isn't likely to give him the time to use it, Ryuko gets into some hot-blooded kendo action with one of the Elite Four: Uzu Sanageyama, Sora is a wind-type who is hated by the rest of his comrades JUST LIKE NARUTO GUIZ DO YOU GET IT, Sesshomaru goes to Totosai to confirm his suspicions while Naraku makes a play for Kohaku's jewel shard, Simon and friends have finally managed to transform into Super Galaxy Gurren Lagann but Anti-Spiral has another trick up his sleeve, Buggy's back to his scheming ways again and it's up to Boss Luffy to keep the royal palace's mochi (and Princess Vivi) safe, and Ganta tries to level up his Branch of Sin while Genkaku takes some hostages.

8:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 14 - An All-Out Kamehame-Ha! Vegeta's Terrible Transformation!
8:30 - One Piece - 291 - Boss Luffy Returns! Is It a Dream or Reality? Lottery Ruckus!
12:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 15 - Goku on the Ropes! Pin Your Hopes on the Spirit Bomb!
12:30 - KILL la KILL - 6 - Don't Toy With Me on a Whim
1:00 - Naruto Shippuden - 58 - Loneliness
1:30 - Inuyasha: The Final Act - 14 - In Pursuit of Naraku
2:00 - Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - 26 - Let's Go, Buddy
2:30 - One Piece - 292 - A Big Rice Cake Tossing Race at the Castle! Red Nose's Plot!
3:00 - Deadman Wonderland - 11 - Gig of Despair

Have any of you played Persona 4 Arena? I'm considering buying a PS3 just to play it; I love the characters from Golden so much I can't accept the fact that my journey with them will be over soon...

Soulflarz

Banned
Have any of you played Persona 4 Arena? I'm considering buying a PS3 just to play it; I love the characters from Golden so much I can't accept the fact that my journey with them will be over soon...

Youtube arena or get ultimax and pay $10 for the original story. It's bad in comparison.

I have it and have played it a tad, it's pretty fun if you like Arc Sys fighting games like Guilty Gear and BlazBlue. Haven't really jumped into the story yet

But do what Soul-Chan said, you can buy the entire P4A story as dlc for P4AU and get both games stories in one package.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Jojo is the appetizer for the real localization that needs to happen.

EDIT: It's this.

Thought I was going to post Hiatus X Hiatus, didn't you?
Hiatus X Hiatus, Berserk and A Song of Fire and Ice are locked into an eternal battle of who can release the least amount of content per year.

And those three plus One Piece are leading the competition for who's author will die and leave their series unfinished.
It'll be all of them.

BatDan

Hiatus X Hiatus, Berserk and A Song of Fire and Ice are locked into an eternal battle of who can release the least amount of content per year.

And those three plus One Piece are leading the competition for who's author will die and leave their series unfinished.
It'll be all of them.

Have faith man.
At least in Oda.

BatDan

Ladies & Gentlemen, one of the laziest Family Guy scenes that had actual work done to it.
All they did was paste Stewie over Jerry Mouse in this movie. You can even see the shadow.

I say "actual work" as there's still Conway Twitty.

It'll be all of them.

Yo my sources indicate to me that Miura is sitting on the last 15 volumes of the series and he plans to release them all at once.

At least we got a chapter this year where Griffith gets slapped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom