• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar15| the smartest anime is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
How they gonna keep play Genndy like that? The dude is a genius. JUST LET HIM DO STUFF, YOU DUMB BASTARDS.

I KNOW RIGHT!!

Dumbass producers standing in the way of greatness...

Hotel Transilvania made money something that big producers like

That's what makes this even dumber. Let the goddamn genius make you money, it's not a hard thing to do. Just stand back and cash the checks that come in.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
loCbNoE.gif

So I've been in "laptop in the shop with a dying harddrive" hell since Tuesday. Anything interesting happen?

Shippuden is sliding down to GL's spot and SAO is taking Shippuden's when it airs so the line up on March 28th will be

12 dbz kai
12.5 kill la kill
1 sao
1.5 inuyasha
2 shippuden
2.5 one piece
3 attack on titan

Dunno if you saw or not

Grexeno

Shippuden is sliding down to GL's spot and SAO is taking Shippuden's when it airs so the line up on March 28th will be

12 dbz kai
12.5 kill la kill
1 sao
1.5 inuyasha
2 shippuden
2.5 one piece
3 attack on titan

Dunno if you saw or not
Someone really wants to kill One Piece by putting everyone to sleep.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
iTunes is legitimately one of the worst popular pieces of software ever.

I don't even think its that great on Macs. It has an unintuitive way of doing just about everything, even when totally invested in the infrastructure. The store is the only decent part of it.

Regiruler

I use Windows Media Player on my PCs, so what do I know

I consider the walkman UI on sony's devices to be GOAT though. It's the biggest downgrade when I left my TL for a samsung.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Did they dub the recap/beach film? Would watch it dubbed for a quick refresh on s1

Yes, It was in fact given to me as a Birthday gift. I punched the person who gave it to me but he had a gift of some rare ass Amibos to go with it so I knew it was a joke.

Jintor

NaNi sOrE~

I just realised I'm going to fucking miss the TTGL finale next week. For a pretty good reason, but still...

ALSO: I desperately need pilots for my XCOM Long War Let's Play. Like, seriously. Need pilots. Volunteer yourselves quicksmart.

So why does Toonami stop at 3 now?

Basically a combo of

1- Attack on Titan reruns at 11:30 under performing
2- The December movie month under performing
3- Losing the rights to several back half shows like Titan, Clone Wars, Batman, etc
4- Due to 3, ratings in the back half dropped due to the same shows airing over and over
5- Not enough budget to get new shows for the back half of the night

Also Funimation once again showed how much better they are at Viz in terms of localization with their handling of Assassination Classroom and the character of Bitch-Sensei. Viz's manga release calls her Ms. Vitch so that they can change the name to Ms. Bitch which is dumb/lame/boring. Funimation's simuldub calls her Jelavić which is not only a real name, but due to its pronunciations flows extremely well into the JelaBitch pun in a natural way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom