• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar16| Oh yes. I poop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Is "W" supposed to be a euphemism for cleavage lines?

Two dimensional grids are usually formed using an x axis and a y axis. This is how it is commonly done.

For three dimensions, we add in z. So an X axis, a Y axis, and a Z axis.

This anime claims that they've found a fourth dimension, so they went with the next available letter in the alphabet with W.

Regiruler

No, it is to represent the W Axis.

Two dimensional grids are usually formed using an x axis and a y axis. This is how it is commonly done.

For three dimensions, we add in z. So an X axis, a Y axis, and a Z axis.

This anime claims that they've found a fourth dimension, so they went with the next available letter in the alphabet with W.
I know what it's supposed to stand for.

I made a joke and you people ruined it. Ruined It!

So I've complained a lot about Fallout 4, but it does do a few things I do like in open world games.

Like for example, occasionally the Brotherhood of steel will send out their troops to attack super mutants, raiders, synths.
And you'll see these battles just break out spontaneously. I saw a super mutant shoot down a vertibird, which then crashed into a group of super mutants.
And you don't have to get invovled. You can sit back, and do nothing, you can help the brotherhood, you can take them all out.

Also w looks like breasts, but not as much as ὡ or Ѡ, which looks like an ass.

*slow clap gif*

Jarate

Banned
I've been replaying Fallout 4 a wee bit, but can't seem to add in some of the standalone weapons mods. I'm hoping to fix that sometime soon

Man God

Non-Canon Member
7WmnAqb.gif

Yes I am perfectly fine and definitely not an infamous serial killer who operated mostly around San Francisco, California in the 1960's and was never caught.

I also definitely did not change my name to Ted Cruz and run for President.

Looks like everything checks out here.

*walks away casually*

Man God

Non-Canon Member
To be fair, that is kinda how they explain equivalent exchange in FMA 2003 away. Better than the explanation given at the end of Brotherhood!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
How pissed off would you be if the One Piece ended up being friendship
It's a note saying "One Piece was actually in your heart all this time. It was one piece of the journey, one piece the friends you made, & one piece of the memories you created."

................that or "LOL KIDDING I ACTUALLY LEFT EVERYTHING IN TWO PIECES", thus beginning the sequel, Two Piece, with Luffy's son, Buufy.

Raxus

It's a note saying "One Piece was actually in your heart all this time. It was one piece of the journey, one piece the friends you made, & one piece of the memories you created."

................that or "LOL KIDDING I ACTUALLY LEFT EVERYTHING IN TWO PIECES", thus beginning the sequel, Two Piece, with Luffy's son, Buufy.

Still better than Boruto.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I was actually gonna make a joke of "lol Luffy can't have a kid cuz he always has a rubber ready", but it made me question, does Oda explain if Devil Fruit powers can be passed on to the offspring of whoever has it? Or does it just stay in the one person? & does the devil fruit grow again should the person die?

Mizerman

I was actually gonna make a joke of "lol Luffy can't have a kid cuz he always has a rubber ready", but it made me question, does Oda explain if Devil Fruit powers can be passed on to the offspring of whoever has it? Or does it just stay in the one person? & does the devil fruit grow again should the person die?

SGiJ5kI.gif

Mizerman

Man, why go into a full-on extra spoilery example instead of just answering the question that was asked? There are at least 3 major spoilers in that one sentence alone that have absolutely nothing to do with what was asked.

Oh yeah...my bad. Sometimes I tend overshoot myself when I type.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom