• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar16| Oh yes. I poop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to admit, didn't expect Cosmic to get banned for the reason he did. Always thought a localization thread would do him in. He'll be back in a month though.

Seda

Man so much past-tense in that OT Toonami thread.

(I've said this before)

Despite my activity here, I didn't watch much of Toonami back in its heyday. Basically just DBZ and Gundam Wing, and even then I missed like every other episode. I remember having to ask my friend to often tell me what happened. Even as a middle-schooler, I was too involved with extracurricular stuff to catch airings every weekday. One of the biggest reasons I pay attention to Toonami now is because once-a-week in the dead of night on Saturday, oddly enough, works better for me. I can watch either while playing some video game or as I've been doing more recently, some mindless data processing.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
QoxAyu6.gif

Soulflarz

Banned
(I've said this before)

Despite my activity here, I didn't watch much of Toonami back in its heyday. Basically just DBZ and Gundam Wing, and even then I missed like every other episode. I remember having to ask my friend to often tell me what happened. Even as a middle-schooler, I was too involved with extracurricular stuff to catch airings every weekday. One of the biggest reasons I pay attention to Toonami now is because once-a-week in the dead of night on Saturday, oddly enough, works better for me. I can watch either while playing some video game or as I've been doing more recently, some mindless data processing.

If Toonami was say, thursday night, I would never watch it.

Sat is just about the only day people can drag me away from schoolwork or other things.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
One chapter of One Piece equals about thirty chapters of Bleach. I'm frankly amazed Bleach doesn't have more filler.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I know. I'm still amazed. It's not unusual for a Bleach chapter to be sixty percent white space with a line or two of dialogue a page.

That makes it easy to stretch out. Have them stand there for a bit, then clash once, then stare, and repeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom