• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar16| Oh yes. I poop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgive me, I don't know who that is.
You don't know who Jesus is?

Seda

I wish I liked Trails in the Sky more than I do. I got partway through SC but I have a hard time bringing myself to play it. I wish there was more of a game there.

Also, most XSEED teases are revealed the next day.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I buy all of the trails games but am saving them for a rainy, rainy day.

In fact the amount of PSX/PSP JRPGs I have on my Vita will probably last me five or six years when I finally decide to dive into them.

GOD IS REAL THANK YOU BASED XSEED!

Cold Steel 2 this fall, 3rd next year, so much trails so excited continues to be the best jrpg franchise I've played.

Regiruler

I only know of cold steel because someone did a long ass post about it in the OSTotY thread that also included Code Name: S.T.E.A.M.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Finally made the jump and bought the Splatoon/Smash Wii U bundle. Soon, you guys will be able to kick my casual ass in Smash.

Awesome!
Don't forget to pick up Tropical Freeze, Wonderful 101, Yoshi's Woolly World, Xenoblade X, Captain Toad, and whatever else.

Now you have to decide Bishop.

Are you a kid, or a squid?

I'm more of a shark guy myself.

Soon, you'll be able to settle it in Smash.

That won't end well for me.

We at Toonami GAF should have a smash session. Anyone free tonight?

I don't have the bundle yet. Prime's two day shipping means I won't get it til Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest.

Awesome!
Don't forget to pick up Tropical Freeze, Wonderful 101, Yoshi's Woolly World, Xenoblade X, Captain Toad, and whatever else.

I've heard lots of good things about those titles, so I'll strongly consider it.

Seda

The only Wii U games I have are Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, and some virtual console stuff. I have used the system a bit for VC and Wii titles.

But no native Wii U games.

TUSR

Banned
one time I was barely conscious and played that Mario 3D world at a buddy's place

threw up

it was either the ~20oz of vodka I had or the A&W chicken burger that tasted like sanitized kitchen utensils. Or maybe a combination of the two.

that's sums up my experience with the Wii U.

At the least I'll watch an episode of SAO a week during the rerun block since this is the point in KLK where i stopped giving a shit. I'll also probably just end up watching episodes here or there when i feel like it.

Ill make sure to post impressions since I've never seen the second half of SAO and barely remember the first half.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
As much as I dig my Wii U, all of the games I have for it & mainly bought have been 1st party titles. Hell, of the 9 physical games I have at this moment (10 once Pokken's out), all of them are from Nintendo. I learned from the Wii that I need to get another system if I want to have a much better library of games & play stuff from the 3rd party companies.

I really, really hope NX fixes the issues of little to no good 3rd party support, because at this point, I feel like the only reason to get a Nintendo system is for Nintendo games, & as fun as they are, I'm still resorting to my PS4 as my main system these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom