• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MarApr17| Brought to you by Arby's and Old Spice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

Jason admitted in that Live Preflight that mecha shows do not tend to do well, so I wonder if they'll hesitate to air IBO S2, or if the feel they are obligated to (or maybe they actually are obligated to)

Grexeno

Jason admitted in that Live Preflight that mecha shows do not tend to do well, so I wonder if they'll hesitate to air IBO S2, or if the feel they are obligated to (or maybe they actually are obligated to)
Should have tried Build Fighters

cntr

Banned
maybe they'll start airing more super robot shows like G Gundam or maybe even a Mazinger Z or Getter Robo

that's what I want

Should have tried Build Fighters
this would be good too

Crocodile

Yeah basically all the Giant Robot shows they've showed recently have been "Real Robot" shows. They might find more success with "Super Robot" shows.

cntr

Banned
super robot > real robot, always.

it's not a coincidence that the two best gundam shows are essentially super robot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom