• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MarApr17| Brought to you by Arby's and Old Spice

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Sooo do you think Naruto should get a remake anime? No filler, faster pacing.
You could probably tell the story in like 200 episodes, maybe?

Well then just say that weird looking filler dude. Why talk about the clan's honor for so long and then just admit you don't give a shit later?

Crocodile

Ah I see, one of those "we are the same" spiels *yawn*

I think my biggest problem so far is that I just don't care. I don't care about Gon and Killua's bromance. I don't care about Kurapika's revenge plot that's going nowhere. I don't even know what Leoreo's story is. I just don't care. This York New City arc is barely keeping my attention. I also hate how Nen is apparently going to become the series' MacGuffin that's used to explain EVERYTHING.

Not really. I watch DBZ Kai basically just for the nostalgia and Super because there's nothing really else on at 11:30. I've been watching Unicorn because I never watched all the OVAs and thought it would be a good way to finish it. Jojo isn't what I expected from it. It started decent, but it's dragging. I haven't even watched Samurai Jack. I never watched the original series, so I didn't see any point in watching this new one. I guess the last show on the block that I really liked was Casshern Sins. The block is basically just a habit for me, not because I like it.

That's a shame. I would suggest you at least make an effort to see Jack. You don't need to see all the episodes from Seasons 1-4, I think the first 3 episodes and the "Birth of Aku" movie should be a good minimum - the past seasons were mostly episodic. I guess the episodes with the Scotsman would be good to see too. But overall its not too much you'd have to watch.

As for Toonami as a whole, I hope our reactions are amusing even if most of the shows on the block aren't to your liking :p

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
One part of me is telling me to grind in the Yo-kai Watch WW event.
Another part of me is telling me not to make myself sick again.
But this is sooooo boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom