• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MarApr17| Brought to you by Arby's and Old Spice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Wrestlemania day, everyone. It's the most anime day of the year!

Greeeeeeeeeeat their goes my Twitter feed for the day, why does everyone I follow like wrestling?

Wonder if Toei is going to fine [AS] for their little stunt they pulled last night? doubt their pleased that Super didn't air on a non-holiday weekend.

Greeeeeeeeeeat their goes my Twitter feed for the day, why does everyone I follow like wrestling?

Because Wrestling is the best Anime.

tumblr_nkakzgVx5P1t0ya03o1_1280.jpg

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I hope that once Jack ends, the 10 PM (Central) slot goes back to reruns since my workplace keeps putting me at closing. The lack of people in my department isn't helping (though I appreciate the extra money at least)

As far as I can see JoJo practically uncensors everything. Tokyo Ghoul still censored the head in the last episode but at least it wasn't an almost completely black screen.

wgi9uVI.gif

Wooof that is bad.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
This is how the last bit of this week's Tokyo Ghoul episode was censored in the original broadcast.

They just inverted all the colors lol

Jesus, it isn't even that bad. It's not like a dude's head is getting bit off or any of the dozen or so horrible things HxH has done to it's characters.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
How the hell did Jack survive re-entry into a planetary atmosphere in ep 5? Those scientists must have built him one hell of a suit.

Well, the plan was to send him back into the past using the ship's speed so he would have wound up falling to Earth either way.

Crocodile

So it seems the Rick & Morty Season 3 premiere is going to be plastered all over the network this week. I'm sure glad Adult Swim saw fit to steal an hour away from Toonami. We wouldn't want anyone to miss the premiere as they clearly would have had no other chances to see it!

/s

Since we missed Jack this week, here's some Jack fanart:
Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

zulux21

cool beans my local con announced their first two guests

both played digimon characters

Armadillomon / Ankylomon / Shakkoumon / - Robert Axelrod aka lord zedd from power rangers

and Tentomon / Kabuterimon / MegaKabuterimon / - Jeff Nimoy aka Wolfwood from Trigun.

that is a solid start to the guests.

Morlas

Meme's are the lifeblood of the internet, without memes there would be no internet....
i just think it's funny to hear mako say that.

Regiruler

Apparently my school is cutting cable next semester.

I will be study abroad and won't be coming back after but it's still really shitty. Can't imagine the bandwidth used by everybody streaming the game all at once.

Ray Down

Banned
Okay judging by Anime Boston impressions, Sabat will be doing
Fake Sanji in the dub and is doing an impression of the 4Kids Sanji voice.

Attack On Titan S2 coming on April 22nd now, Double JoJo on the 15th.

4/15 Line Up
11:00p – Samurai Jack
11:30p - Dragon Ball Super
12:00a – Sand Whale and Me Finale!
12:05a - Dragon Ball Kai
12:30a – JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
01:00a – JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
01:30a – Hunter x Hunter
02:00a – Gundam Unicorn
02:30a – Naruto Shippuden
03:00a – GITS: SAC

4/22 Line Up
11:00p – Samurai Jack
11:30p - Dragon Ball Super
12:00a - Dragon Ball Kai
12:30a – Attack on Titan Season 2 Premiere!
01:00a – Tokyo Ghoul
01:30a – Hunter x Hunter
02:00a – Gundam Unicorn
02:30a – Naruto Shippuden
03:00a – GITS: SAC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom