• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MarApr17| Brought to you by Arby's and Old Spice

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif
I have never seen the anime, but is that super slutty Shadow Rise?

Moaradin

Actually, I was just wondering about the P3 movies.

My friend discovered one of them was on Netflix, but it seems to only be the 2nd one? I'm guessing all 4 movies go in order & are basically splitting the game up into 4 movies?

Yeah, the 4 movies cover the entire story. They never did one for The Answers though.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
That's easily the best part of the whole thing, they defantly played Yu off as being this asocial wierdo whose sense of humour is wired to Mars and they made it work somehow.
Yup, it's like they decided to go for the funnier options you could pick in the game & just went all-in.

The King's Game is amazing, especially with the fact they got Mass Destruction playing.

Chase17

They're good. Definitely better than the P4 anime. The last movie in particular is great and handles the endgame stuff extremely well.

I only saw the first movie and parts of the second but from what I saw they more or less faithfully retold the story from the game. The P3 Protag was given a serious personality (almost like a male Rei Ayanami) and his arc was all about overcoming his apathy. Aigis ended up being the canon!relationship.
Nice. May have to check them out. Been a while since playing 3 so I'm fuzzy on some of the story beats.

*sees all the Zolo assholes*
Dead. All dead. Dead dead dead.
I didn't pick his name!

Actually, I was just wondering about the P3 movies.

My friend discovered one of them was on Netflix, but it seems to only be the 2nd one? I'm guessing all 4 movies go in order & are basically splitting the game up into 4 movies?

Yep. All four are already completed and out on Blu-ray I believe. Aniplex gonna Aniplex though. They sell each movie for $60, and that's just the standard versions.

Yep it's a lot more clear as well and a longer as well.
I need to watch the anime at some point. Is the ending the same from the original game or does it touch Golden stuff, though I don't exactly know how the game ends. I beat the end boss in Golden, but not the original game, don't ask me how this happened.

caliph95

Is there any reason for the Zolo thing the other translations or at least most of them makes sense but why change Zolo
I need to watch the anime at some point. Is the ending the same from the original game or does it touch Golden stuff, though I don't exactly know how the game ends. I beat the end boss in Golden, but not the original game, don't ask me how this happened.
The anime IIRC was made before golden so it just vanilla with some filler and some annoying changes, there is a golden anime but that's shit.

Conan-san

Yu's ... encentric behviour kinda was a bit of an issue when he deadpanned though Yousuke's whole episode with Kanji in the camping trip but I can't think of anything else I'dve done otherwise.

Moaradin

That stuff in P4 was honestly the worst parts of the game. Glad that P5 seems to have toned it down, but there's still scenes here and there that makes me roll my eyes.

Chase17

That stuff in P4 was honestly the worst parts of the game. Glad that P5 seems to have toned it down, but there's still scenes here and there that makes me roll my eyes.

Just about every anime cutscene lol

In game, seems a little less prevalent than P4 but I may be remembering wrong.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
yo, guys, it's summer

we need to commence Operation Babe Hunt once more

FEELING ALL PRESSURED BY THE DA PEERS & DA MEDIA
GETTIN JIGGY WITH CONFINED PLACE, I'M TELLIN' YA

caliph95

Can i say though i love P4 and probably because im not a pure "person" don't mind some of the pandering.

The beach babe hunts are the worst in 3 and 4, i seen clips of 5''s one and it hadn't change. It always have the most let's say problematic stuff in the games

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
you guys act as though you've never had a clinical test performed on you by a back-alley doctor, which gave you the courage to call the home maid service to find out it's actually your high school teacher who makes a deal with you in order to keep quiet about her working there, but only after she asks you if you were planning on doing anything weird to her, then ate a burger the next day which made you not only more charming, but smarter as well

i mean, come on, it's all part of the high school life

Jarate

Banned
Big Tony button mashed, but Big Tony is a jokester like that

Also, this is a call out post for MetroidPrimeRib stealing the name of my Thieving Squad. Please send all royalties gained in the form of meme points directly to my PM's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom