• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MarApr17| Brought to you by Arby's and Old Spice

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigkrev

I somehow only have 16K posts, despite being a member since 09. Don't think I started regularly posting till 2011 or so

Also, 16k posts is a bit of an overstatement, because I'm sure 6-7K of them are shitposts, so I'm not sure if they should count

ckohler

urkYFeU.jpg

Episode 52 "Mobile Suit Gundam: Cabbage Patch Kids"
This week Grexeno, B-Dubs, ckohler, and Moaradin talk movie trailers, heel-face turns, Dragonball Loopholes, KFC conspiracies, storing sensu beans, zombie revenge plots, Twilight, clown monsters, Gundam Unibore, and a good episode of Shippuden!

Audio:
http://www.ckohler.net/toonamigafpodcast/Episode052.mp3

Timecodes:
0:00:54 Movie Trailers
0:02:11 Samurai Jack
0:09:13 DB Super
0:13:17 Sand Whale and Me
0:14:43 DBZ Kai
0:22:05 Jojo
0:25:52 Tokyo Ghoul
0:36:09 HxH
0:42:42 Gundam
0:45:42 Shippuden
0:51:41 GiTS

You can subscribe in your podcast app using this address:
http://www.ckohler.net/toonamigafpodcast/podcast.rss

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Yeah, Igor's new voice is.....REALLY unfitting. It's not a bad voice, but it does NOT suit Igor, an old man with a long nose.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I actually looked it up & Igor was the same in P3, P4, & P4 Golden. And I'm pretty sure P4 Arena. Hell, Sentai got him back for P4 The Animation.

ckohler

I like the new Igor voice. He sounds more menacing which adds a sense of seriousness to the Velvet Room and balances well with the new attendants.

Ray Down

Banned
These puns doe...

Also does the teacher when she first shows up sounds really bored?

Ruff sounds a bit like she's phoning it in, at least early on.

cntr

Banned
I've heard that the voice acting for all the major characters is fine, but some of the minor characters are laughably bad.

Something to do with the voice actor strike.

These puns doe...

Also does the teacher when she first shows up sounds really bored?

Ruff sounds a bit like she's phoning it in, at least early on.
If I remember right she's under slept, comes off as a bit of a shit teacher as well.
I've only made it up to June and nearly every VA has been pretty good.

Script could of used some work though.
Dub is better than P3's in my opinion, there's no Fuuka so far, though I swear either her or Aigis made it into this game.

caliph95

If I remember right she's under slept, comes off as a bit of a shit teacher as well.

Dub is better than P3's in my opinion, there's no Fuuka so far, though I swear either her or Aigis made it into this game.
How does Fuuka sounds more robotic than Aigis, the robot

Huh the enemy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom