• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MarApr17| Brought to you by Arby's and Old Spice

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
eaf3258d14dc1811f594d701f692b583.gif

tumblr_nen7yrMPiZ1sqr7kvo1_500.gif

Yeah. I don't think I want to understand the point of view of someone who can just kill and not feel anything.

It's cool watching it in anime though.

Seda

But he can't use any of the attack techniques against anyone else in the whole world. He has to use base Nen abilities. Basically he's neutered himself to the entire rest of the world.

The problem is, in my mind, that Kurapika isn't interested in the rest of the world anyway. I know I haven't seen everything, obviously, but it looks he gave himself a major handicap in every battle he's interested in fighting.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Watching this again, it's pretty crazy how tame this seems compared to Gon's bloodlust.

Pika wanted justice for his entire clan, including women and kids he had known his whole life.

Gon went way further for a guy that punched him when he was a kid and spent maybe a week with total.

Crocodile

But he can't use any of the attack techniques against anyone else in the whole world. He has to use base Nen abilities. Basically he's neutered himself to the entire rest of the world.

What's stopping Kurapika from removing this contract from his heart and making a new contract?

Also damn he literally buried this fool :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom