• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MarApr17| Brought to you by Arby's and Old Spice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Reposting for a new page.

April means I need a new avatar for the end of the month

Must be formatted properly
Can't get me banned
No Fuuka please.

cntr

Banned
cpuq3vzuaaavsrx2mrxs.jpg

still suggesting this

I'm surprised you don't want a Fuuka avatar

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
*sees 3 pages worth of new posts* Oh damn, something must've been announced for Toonami!!!

*naruto talk*

......oh....

Morlas

Yeah they tend to bite each other's heads off when they disagree in those threads...i still remember the reactions when
the official parings were revealed...it was pretty crazy.

Yeah they tend to bite each other's heads off when they disagree in those threads...i still remember the reactions when
the official parings were revealed...it was pretty crazy.
I had so many "discussions" with PM over his/her bae Sakura it's not even funny. I think at some point we just stopped giving a shit and chilled out over it. Also doesn't help that it just got to a point where I just called the franchise shit in both threads and called Kishi out for his lackluster writing. I don't hate Naruto, but it really had the makings of something good, then well...at least it ain't Bleach.

True...this place is rather tame compared to the Naruto OT threads.

Definitely, I still remember when I randomly stumbled into there and I deeply regretted it. I don't think I've ever posted in there though, thankfully.

Then again, the only anime/manga related topic I post in is this thread here.

Far as the mangaka talk of their schedule/workload, I've definitely heard stuff that's been in the thread so far about it affecting their health and being taxing. I can't imagine how much work goes into working every week on a manuscript and completed chapter for a magazine, even if I've heard what they do in a typical week for a release.

Seda

I think the biggest "issue" or "problem" this thread has is that sometimes it can be a little overwhelming when there's a majority negative sentiment towards one of the airing shows - aggressive hatewatches if you will. But I think that kinda also comes with the territory.

On the same note this thread does provide some interesting back-and-forth when reception is mixed, like with Michiko & Hatchin and Gundam IBO.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Raise your hand if you thought Whammu was the big bad for at least the first few episodes after they awaken.

Kars pretty much looks like a background character, but that's because he's really in charge!

How big is the naruto thread it seems as well with reddit that threads are better when they are not too big.
It's big enough, the main problems are some of the hive mind posters that think your opinion is shit cause your opinion differs from theirs. I have no problems with most of them, but the ones in question can be a bit too aggressive.

Mizerman

It's big enough, the main problems are some of the hive mind posters that think your opinion is shit cause your opinion differs from theirs. I have no problems with most of them, but the ones in question can be a bit too aggressive.

I've lurked in that thread and I know just who you're talking about.

The Naruto thread got MORE traffic when the manga ended. It was nuts. That sure as shit didn't happen with Bleach!

The pairing wars didn't help!

I think the biggest "issue" or "problem" this thread has is that sometimes it can be a little overwhelming when there's a majority negative sentiment towards one of the airing shows - aggressive hatewatches if you will. But I think that kinda also comes with the territory.

I feel bad for people who legitimately like Unicorn given the reception here lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom