• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MarApr17| Brought to you by Arby's and Old Spice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reposting for a new page.

April means I need a new avatar for the end of the month

Must be formatted properly
Can't get me banned
No Fuuka please.
katejina-loos-dynasty-warriors-gundam-2-0.33_thumb.jpg

I could always crop it myself and email it to you or something.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
oda was actually one piece himself

but it turned out when gold roger said "one place", he meant an entire new continent, meaning the adventure continues

You know whats the most ironic thing about me, in Naruto
I wanted the big titted nice girl to get on with the main character
but in
Bleach I wanted to flat chested assertive girl to get on with the MC instead

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Hinata had a rough life before graduating the academy.

She was sheltered as a kid and her only friend, her cousin, turned on her after his dad died.

She's not as talented as her cousin so her dad decided to focus on her younger sister instead.

Everyone thinks she is gloomy.

But things start looking up after graduation. She has some real friends (and makes more with the other members of her graduating class)

Sure, her cousin tries to kill her but Naruto fixes that.

Since then though, canonically? She hasn't done anything up to where TOONAMI is at. She met Naruto once when he came back from the Sand village in part 2 and fainted.

She was sheltered as a kid and her only friend, her cousin, turned on her after his dad died.

She's not as talented as her cousin so her dad decided to focus on her younger sister instead.

But things start looking up after graduation. She has some real friends (and makes more with the other members of her graduating class)

Since then though, canonically? She hasn't done anything up to where TOONAMI is at. She met Naruto once when he came back from the Sand village in part 2 and fainted.
This moment annoyed me heavily.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Who knows how long she's been eyeballing him with her Byakugan.

Rock Lee and his Ninja pals gets into it.

Canonically they pretty much don't meet again after she faints until...a few episodes from now?

Hinata and Naruto is entirely based on the Chunin exam stuff until then, and the author kinda sorta
drops the ball after she dies.

Ray Down

Banned
Rock Lee and his Ninja pals gets into it.

Canonically they pretty much don't meet again after she faints until...a few episodes from now?

Hinata and Naruto is entirely based on the Chunin exam stuff until then, and the author kinda sorta
drops the ball after she dies.
That's putting it lightly.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
He still managed to listen to the fans and come up with a decent compromise.

I mean it didn't end with what the fans* REALLY wanted but it got close enough.

Bleach on the other hand is a case of the author ignoring his fans...and probably getting it right in that regard.

It's all according to Hiashi's plan.

Chase17

Wait are we actually going to find out
who the mom is?

Maybe. No guarantees though.

Here is the episode description:
Episode 3 : Metal Lee, from Boruto's class, in a young boy who always work very hard but is very easily nervous, shy and uneasy in front of others. Because of this problem, he has always problems with asserting his abilities in front of others. One day, Nara Shikadai says very heartless words to Metal Lee.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It's probably
Twenty. The only other people she's shown any interest for are dead or married. That being said Chouji got a random ass and awesome spouse so who knows? Maybe Lee did too.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
This thread has devolved into the Naruto Manga thread, only with less arguing and jpegs. Not that I mind as I got the day off and don't feel like doing anything.

You know I kinda wish Naruto
went the Jojo route and have their current main character contrast with their last, Bolt feels too much like Naruto in many cases

Morlas

I dunno, but yeah that's a problem with anime/fiction in general that kids are often too much like one of their parents, like you wouldn't be able to tell who one of the parents were if it wasn't explicitly stated,
luckily himawari seems to have avoided that #superioruzumakisibling

I dunno, but yeah that's a problem with anime/fiction in general that kids are often too much like one of their parents, like you wouldn't be able to tell who one of the parents were if it wasn't explicitly stated,
luckily himawari seems to have avoided that #superioruzumakisibling
She's one of the best kids. Show really should be
aged up Himawari, Sarada and Shikadai.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

something something eugenics something (mad spoilers lie beyond here)

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
so persona 5 just taught me "kamehameha" was the name of the king that founded Hawaii & in japanese means "Turtle Devastation Wave"

so hawaii, & by extent, possibly the united states exists in the world of dragon ball?

also, imagine if they actually decided to translate the name of the attack instead of keeping it in japanese, that would sound super lame. "OH MAN, GUYS, GOHAN USED THE TURTLE DEVASTATION WAVE AGAINST CELL"

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Tiger Devastation sounds cooler. Or Wolf Devastation.

I mean, if you say "turtle", all it does is make me think of Master of Disguise & that stupid "turtle club" scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom