• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May14| Toonami just got a lot Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveo42

Banned
Anyone actually excited for Loiter Squad? I've never been a huge fan of the live action sketch comedy on AS and this looks like more of the same.

Considering the series as a whole, what exactly does this episode establish? Just a place for Winry to hang out for large swaths of the show later? Also a slight Winry character moment when she helps deliver the baby? (Ed brings it up later when he's trying to comfort her).

So uh yeah about that Seda <.<

Alchemists can totally make people. They just need another person to help with the process.

lLGKsTS.png

Seda

So uh yeah about that Seda <.<

I should make myself clear, I wasn't asking "what does this episode establish" as a way to try to point out that it's not worthwhile. I was honestly thinking about the series and the purpose of this episode. It's a tad boring but it does have its role.

I forgot about the pocketwatch scene. Definitely helps Winry have some depth to her character.

Shippuden continues to be the only dull point of the night, it's a shame because it's such a freaking snag week after week, it really needs to pick up soon

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Shippuden continues to be the only dull point of the night, it's a shame because it's such a freaking snag week after week, it really needs to pick up soon
Sad thing is while I agree with you I think Shippuden actually did try to move faster these past two weeks.

Sad thing is while I agree with you I think Shippuden actually did try to move faster these past two weeks.

I said something along the lines of "this IS fast for Shippuden, they should probably slow down next week to not lose people" when Absolution stated this was the first time he'd seen Shippuden and if it was always this slow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom