• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May14| Toonami just got a lot Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I was the best (at theory)" , It'd be great if sakura was shown in any way to be proficient, I wouldn't believe she's a perfect student cause she has shown no form of practical proficiency.

"a Shinobi never shows his feelings"

TadkV.gif
TadkV.gif
TadkV.gif
TadkV.gif
TadkV.gif

So I just thought of a major plot hole in the chunin exams

If only a team can enter, but it breaks down into individuals where in theory only one person can graduate, and your teams are determined when you first become a genin... how do you enter the chunin exams? Do you have to make a team of random ninja who've also failed that you have no compatibility with just to have a chance to go up the ladder?

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Thank you Youtube, I have now caught up on the episode of Black Lagoon missed.

Black Lagoon Episode 7:

Right, since I am dealing with some electricity problems at the moment I missed the Toonami rendition of this episode and will now review it Anime-GAF style. This was a really good outing, indeed this is an episode that needed to happen as Revy was so much of a loose canon that she was becoming a liability and Rock needed to step up and find his man card, if only for an episode.

daveo42

Banned
Sasuke: I'm coming back from the dead to tell you need to shut the fuck up and you should go die. Now I'm dead again. Bleck...

Sakura: I love you...

I'm actually getting pissed off watching this. Why the hell are you in hysterics over some 12 year old boy who doesn't give a shit about you? I could understand playing up the loss of innocence angle but no, instead we get Sakura balling her eyes out because the cool kid got killed. Screw Naruto and Kakashi, Sasuke is clearly all that matters here.

FUCK.

I'm actually getting pissed off watching this. Why the hell are you in hysterics over some 12 year old boy who doesn't give a shit about you? I could understand playing up the loss of innocence angle but no, instead we get Sakura balling her eyes out because the cool kid got killed. Screw Naruto and Kakashi, Sasuke is clearly all that matters here.

FUCK.

Just wait till you watch Shippuden

wait

Shard

XBLAnnoyance

FUCK.

Sakura is the worst ever.

MikeMyers

FUCK.

Sad to say, I know plenty of girls in real life like this.

The sad thing is that's not even Sakura's worst scene in the series

*way later Shippuden spoilers*

When she confesses her love to Naruto to get him to stop chasing after Sasuke and then goes to basically try and kill him herself... fuck man

I may have these scenes backwards, but either way I was so pissed when I read this in the manga

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I have no problems with that scene at all. It's very realistic from my experience being 12 or so and hanging out with girls back then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom