• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May14| Toonami just got a lot Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveo42

Banned
The sad thing is that's not even Sakura's worst scene in the series

*way later Shippuden spoilers*

When she confesses her love to Naruto to get him to stop chasing after Sasuke and then goes to basically try and kill him herself... fuck man

I swear, I hope that she gets shit on by both Naruto and Sasuke at the end and she ends up the crazy old cat lady in the village.

MikeMyers

How many episodes until mustang bodying lust, i don't care about watching FMA:B anymore except whenever it reaches there.

lust.gif

daveo42

Banned
Oh Rush Valley. Another stepping stone towards revealing the truth. Too bad it's not that good of an episode.

"How can I find this Panini?"

Some interesting comments from our Lich King:

Those comments are ridiculous. Outside of the cable bill, he's essentially telling everyone you're gonna get what you don't pay for. All the legal alternatives exist that offer the proper experience, but if you're to deal with Toonami as your outlet, deal with promos and other nonsense instead.

Seda

Considering the series as a whole, what exactly does this episode establish? Just a place for Winry to hang out for large swaths of the show later? Also a slight Winry character moment when she helps deliver the baby? (Ed brings it up later when he's trying to comfort her).

Those comments are ridiculous. Outside of the cable bill, he's essentially telling everyone you're gonna get what you don't pay for. All the legal alternatives exist that offer the proper experience, but if you're to deal with Toonami as your outlet, deal with promos and other nonsense instead.

not seeing what's ridiculous about the fact that they have ads to run.

Considering the series as a whole, what exactly does this episode establish? Just a place for Winry to hang out for large swaths of the show later? Also a slight Winry character moment when she helps deliver the baby? (Ed brings it up later when he's trying to comfort her).

Isn't this one of the things they were trying to get past quickly because the crew spent a few eps in Rush Valley the first time around?

Character building for Winry, world building for the series

daveo42

Banned
They're both 15, once you hit 14 you're able to be sexually active with other young teens

Not something I exactly want to see in my anime.

Another person to teach Winry and a life lesson for Ed and Al, but I can't remember the conclusion they reach regarded to delivering a baby.

I don't understand why people would watch Toonami if they didn't expect like...TV broadcast and Toonami related things, even old Toonami would outright skip many show openings in favor of more time for promos and Toonami bump content. It cannot be said enough that no, Toonami is not competing with Crunchyroll/Hulu/Netflix and the people who would much rather just do that , that's far from the point.

Seda

And there you go Seda this is the big scene here, in 03 it happened earlier but in the manga that scene happens here

I should make myself clear, I wasn't asking "what does this episode establish" as a way to try to point out that it's not worthwhile. I was honestly thinking about the series and the purpose of this episode. It's a tad boring but it does have its role.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom