• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May14| Toonami just got a lot Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveo42

Banned
Most high schools get out in early June unless they are seniors. Semester colleges get out in early May and those on quarters don't usually get out until early June.

I'm expecting a bigger uptick in viewers during the week for AS, but not nearly as big of one on the weekends. I know college didn't stop me from staying up till 3-4am every night. High school kind of did, but weekends I was usually up til 6-7am.

Tamanon

Banned
Aren't most schools done now? OSU just had graduation yesterday, I have no idea when high school kids get out. Last year around this time we started getting big bumps I think; I'll have to double check when I get home.

Still finals week for us at ECU. Also, some schools are weird and have Commencement before finals are even done.

Well it's more I knew ratings went up more during late may-early june last year and that was the only reasonable explanation last year to me.

Amikami

Banned
I laughed at the thread and all the reactions. Same with him somehow making it out alive...then that ended with nope. Does suck.

Hopefully it'll be a short stay in the banned box.

All we need is the dragon balls. Seriously, it probably won't be too long a stay. Lets hope.

One of those misleading titles along the lines of "Showtime close to Halo deal" which to me is silly to believe is anything but a TV show so was confused as to why it could even be a troll. The real tragedy is that the news is old anyways.

Tamanon

Banned
I didn't see the original title, but I think it was something like "Microsoft in talks to bring Halo to other platforms".

He'll be back in a week, he regrets nothing though

ePDRmLN.jpg

worst part was it was old news lol

daveo42

Banned
Ugh those comments about the last 15 minutes make me really nervous

For me it all worked out based on the setup in the first half of the movie. It wasn't the best, but I think was fine. Besides (early movie spoiler)
the first bad guy at the beginning of the movie was actually the Rhino at the end,
so there's another tie to the ending.

In the end it was he who became a graveyard.

Brilliant.

daveo42

Banned
I have a final in six hours. I'm so confident I'll get an A I'm gonna take it without studying >:D

What class and what kind of test? Memorization? I'd be screwed. Essay and you can wing it usually if the info's pretty fresh in your head.

The best tests are the ones that let you use a cheat sheet.

What class and what kind of test? Memorization? I'd be screwed. Essay and you can wing it usually if the info's pretty fresh in your head.

The best tests are the ones that let you use a cheat sheet.

lol the final isn't even accumulative, it's on two chapters I had to do a report on plus the professor's letting us use our notes. I think I'll be fine.

Tenumi

Banned
Ah... graduated from high school in 2008, so it's been just about 6 full years now. 2011-ish for college.

2014, still no job. Yay...

Tenumi

Banned
There's only one anime character birthday that I can ever remember, and that's Nagisa Furukawa's. December 24th, for what its worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom