• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May14| Toonami just got a lot Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

K87cnl0.jpg

probably old, but I laughed

LOLDSFAN

Seda

So yeah NeoGAF been having problems all day it seems. Hope this means they're fixing it so it gets better for E3.

Also Seda did you ever get my PM last night? I'm not sure if you did because another MOD seemed to take care of it eventually.

I got it about 15 minutes after you sent it, but duckroll took care of it by then.

Raxus

Ratings are due Tuesday no?

It is so weird to have so much new content on Toonami I haven't seen yet. Hopefully the ratings reflect that.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Haha, was gonna post that picture in the Jojo OT.

& I wish this was included with the physical copies of All-Star Battle.

BmqmecjCEAAFOtw.jpg

Tenumi

Banned
I've never watched Toonami. What am I doing here?

Haha, was gonna post that picture in the Jojo OT.

& I wish this was included with the physical copies of All-Star Battle.

BmqmecjCEAAFOtw.jpg

That would be awesome. Too awesome to happen...

I downloaded the demo on a whim a week or so ago. Really surprised at it, controls are easy to understand and its visually great. Game's definitely on my shortlist of games to consider getting soon.

daveo42

Banned
I watched the first 10mins of 24 and thought it was an interesting concept and never went back to it.

I avoid almost all network television. The last network TV show I got into was Lost, which was ages ago.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I'm going to watch tonight and post stuff that'll only be noticed by people who also brake the covenant and watch tonight, thus exposing them if they dare to post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom