• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May14| Toonami just got a lot Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Imagine if it is WiiU exclusive.

Goodbye GAF.

lELzYvW.gif

MikeMyers

Non-canon member posting gif of a non-canon headbutt of Goku fighting Vegeta

I feel so bad for Nappa. He merely wanted to resurrect his dead-buddy Raditz, proving that he was compassionate. It was actually Vegeta who wanted the Dragon Ball's for his own gain. To make matters worse, all the humans tried to provoke a fight with him when he came to Earth. Nappa never actually did anything that was wrong. Tenshinhan and Chaozu killed themselves, and Nappa was even nice enough to avenge Chaozu's death by killing the evil Demon King Piccolo. ln the end, the poor fella just wanted to be reunited with his friend, but Goku and Vegeta stopped that. This wouldn't be the last time in the series that Goku and Vegeta would team-up to make things worse.

Nappa = most tragic character in all of DBZ, alongside King Cold and Piano

daveo42

Banned
Good lord, E3 is only a month away and Gaming is already turning into a massacre.

This is going to be fun.

GAF's always a bloodbath during E3, just gotta know what to post in a lot of these threads and when to step away from the keyboard. E3 is going to be a ton of fun.

BnNRpK1CUAAvqNO.png

It's actually fan made, but several toy companies thought it was real lol

I think you'd need some time-space distortion event to actually get EVA 001 to transform into a working truck.
3rd or 5th Impact time?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Deadman Wonderland Episode 08:

Sudden Warden Plot...progression! Treachery, true love, pudding, jailbreak, ferris wheel, snacks.

sJwqEb5.gif

Database, database, killing in the database.

00:14 Ass.
00:40 Bitches.
01:03 Fuck.
01:27 Shit.
03:35 Kickass.
07:09 Son of a bitch.
09:17 Shit.
10:57 Shit.
11:18 Fuck.
15:56 Whoopass.
18:29 Ass.
21:48 Fuck.
22:08 Fuck.
22:27 Son of a bitch.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I'd watch it in a heartbeat...though the last time I a show I liked switched genres to magical girl the results were horrible...but then again every Tenchi product after Universe/TV sucks.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I'd watch it in a heartbeat...though the last time I a show I liked switched genres to magical girl the results were horrible...but then again every Tenchi product after Universe/TV sucks.

What about medaka box which starts as a slice of life romcom and turns into a shonen romcom

Man God

Non-Canon Member
still can't believe how slow the posting was tonight, people must be partying. Not a single comment on the gif I hid in the last DMWL post.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
sailor plot macguffin. Not that Pluto has the right to talk. Uranus takes the fewest L's (or maybe Neptune, who gets into less scrapes)

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Too bad this week's Space Dandy is the least enjoyable episode....but on the plus side, next week is one of my favorite ones & the start of the more solid episodes.

Oh man, I forgot tonight is War of the Undies and Vests, Baby. This episode is bad on so many levels, not even the
cloud surfing
scene at the end can redeem it. Luckily the series starts to take off and be consistently good next week through the end of season 1.

2 minutes of surfing and some J-pop isn't enough to make me forgot the previous 20 minutes of bullshit. This episode was awful, easily the worst of season 1.

It was such a generic common plot with no real spin to it at all to be interesting and it resolving as it did was just eh and "this was all even more pointless and a waste of time than dandy plots usually are"

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Deadman Wonderland Episode 09:

Please don't tell me this guy is dumb enough to not realize the creepy little second grader with the giant stuff dog bag is a bad guy.

00:20 Son of a Bitch.
03:47 Asshole.
04:10 Bitch.
04:28 Fucking.
09:59 Shit.
16:25 Bitch.
17:29 Fuck.
18:43 Ass.
18:44 Fucking.
18:45 Shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.