• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May14| Toonami just got a lot Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Tonight on Toonami, Eren goes through boot camp Titan-style, Ichigo learns that Ishida has been hospitalized, Dandy takes on Prince in a space race, Chiyo and Sakura face off with Sasori's puppet, Nami tries to get Luffy back in the game before Aqua Laguna takes them both out, Shura has to decide what to do about Rin, Roberta goes HAM on just about everyone, Batman is on the hunt for Magpie, Team 7 is back home in time for the Chuunin Exam to get underway, Edward and Alphonse run afoul of Greed and his chimera friends, Jack finds himself in the Thunderdome, Anakin and friends play Seven Samurai when they crash land on a planet (but who is Kikuchiyo?!), and finally Lance and Ilana try to jailbreak after being captured by G3.

11:30 - Attack on Titan - 3 - A Dim Light Amid Despair: Humanity's Comeback, Part 1
12:00 - Bleach - 345 - Uryuu is Attacked, A Threat Draws Near the Friends!
12:30 - Space Dandy - 7 - A Race in Space is Dangerous, Baby
1:00 - Naruto Shippuden - 20 - Hiruko vs. Two Kunoichi!
1:30 - One Piece - 254 - Nami's Soul Cries Out! Straw Hat Luffy Makes a Comeback!
2:00 - Blue Exorcist - 13 - Proof
2:30 - Black Lagoon - 9 - Maid to Kill
3:00 - Beware the Batman - 2 - Secrets
3:30 - Naruto - 20 - A New Chapter Begins: The Chunin Exam!
4:00 - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 13 - Beasts of Dublith
4:30 - Samurai Jack - 16 - Jack and the Smackback
5:00 - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - 39 - Bounty Hunters
5:30 - Sym-Bionic Titan - 11 - The Fortress of Deception

TheChits

Transistor, Wolfenstein, soon Mario Kart and even Drakengard 3. Who needs another bloated Ubisoft game. Plenty else to play. I don't feel as bitter as I may sound here, but I dunno, it just doesn't seem like a game worth hyping up anymore. Been losing momentum for 2 years since its reveal.

OfM4J.gif

Tenumi

Banned
I was really hyper about an hour ago. I think I've settled down now. We'll see how long I last tonight, with a belly full of pizza and soda.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Hey, before we get started for real, can I ask that we STOP HINTING AT AND EXPLAINING CHARACTERS BEFORE THEY SHOW UP IN THE SHOWS, PLEASE.

It's super annoying. I know this is super hard to believe, but not everyone has read the manga or watched the subtitled versions of the shows that are airing on Toonami.

Stop spoiling shit.

Y'all did it by posting (AoT stuff)
POTATO GIRL!
at then end of last week's Attack on Titan, you did it the week before by talking about the maid on Black Lagoon.

It's annoying as fuck.

That said, LET'S GET HYPE ONLY 45 MINUTES UNTIL TOONAMI!

MikeMyers

I didn't think it was possible to care less about an anime than I do about Naruto, but here comes this Sailor Moon news.

At this point I skip more Toonami than I watch. If they put Sailor Moon up there, it would be even worse.

Yup, you'll constantly be fleaing the room.

tumblr_me0w32Wnij1ro8ba4o1_400.gif

MikeMyers

Sailor Mercury is probably biggest jobber in the manga, never wins a fight ever.

Everybody else is really good in their debut only, like DB/Z.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom