• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May14| Toonami just got a lot Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.
ah i forgot about the 2 years of filler. after all that, i guess thats the only reason people would stomach this bs

Naruto made the smart choice of doing it when the popularity was at a peak high, Bleach did it when a lot of people had "dropped" the series because they thought it was over. Bleach manga still sells really damn well in Japan and it's only a matter of time before it returns to animate the final arc (upcoming anime spoilers)
Ichigo basically says he'll be back and expect to see him again

Takashi

Naruto made the smart choice of doing it when the popularity was at a peak high, Bleach did it when a lot of people had "dropped" the series because they thought it was over. Bleach manga still sells really damn well in Japan and it's only a matter of time before it returns to animate the final arc (upcoming anime spoilers)
Ichigo basically says he'll be back and expect to see him again

is that implying that the manga is actually ending? i havent read the manga btw

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
which one

CRAWWLLLLLLLLING IN MY SKIIIIIIIIIIIN LP?

or

I'VVEEEE BECOME SOOOOOOOOOOOO NUMB LP?

Don't forget:
IN THE EEEEEEND IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTEEEER!

Yeah, Bleach is in the final arc in the manga.
Though that could mean years since Kubo has a really weird definition of how long an arc should last.

The arc after the current one Toonami is airing starts with "THE FINAL ARC begins" of course Kubo considers everything from the beginning of the series to Aizen's defeat one arc so who knows how long it could last

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
The arc after the current one Toonami is airing starts with "THE FINAL ARC begins" of course Kubo considers everything from the beginning of the series to Aizen's defeat one arc so who knows how long it could last

No, it's the introduction of the Vizords to Aizen's defeat as one arc.
Well, everything from the end of Soul Society to Aizen's defeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom