• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May14| Toonami just got a lot Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I know some hate on Sasori's real design, and while I'm not a huge fan of it, I wouldn't expect a puppet master to look like a muslehead badass or anything.

Actually back in the day when I first saw his real form I instantly loved it(not in that way), I just really liked his design and the fact that he hides himself in a ugly puppet armor

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Actually back in the day when I first saw his real form I instantly loved it(not in that way), I just really liked his design and the fact that he hides himself in a ugly puppet armor
Well...

His real body is also basically a fake body after all.

daveo42

Banned
Crunchyroll killed Thundercats! Don't support terror activities.

watching_avengers_i_understood_a_gif_reference-88347.gif

Takashi

I'm sure one piece is really good and all, but I usually keep it on background since I haven't really kept up with whats been going on

Seda

I miss Novid...
Hey Seda, is there a way for him to appeal to get back?

I think the minimum time for a permaban appeal is three years or something.

Er, dont take that as a general policy rule, but a permaban appeal has to be well afterwards.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Best part is I know Novid from other boards and basically never ran into him here. I've got some of his best posts about Thundercats saved somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom