• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May14| Toonami just got a lot Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anemone.png
Oh god. I just got that.

Stop just chilling
She got that ZSS rocket heels

Also this is weird seeing these episodes with Choppers normal voice

For those who don't know in the sub this was the first episode where Choppers VA left the show due to maternity lead and the replacement VA sounded really weird

Nami left as well but honestly most people didn't even notice

Oh yeah I recall the VA was pregnant or something?

By catch up do u mean since the beginning? or just water 7? btw i might have ruined water 7 for myself. Since i wasnt really paying attention when it started, i DID see the whole cp9 twist so it didnt impact me that much, and now that i know, maybe it wont be as good if i catch up.

Everything, One Piece builds more then any other ongoing shonen and constantly references past scenes and hints towards upcoming ones. Just in this arc alone we've had references or further explination on scenes from 4 of the past 5 arcs which cover almost 100 episodes of content

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh lord don't tell me this is gonna be flashbacks & WE NEED TO YELL ABOUT PLOT AND EMOTIONS FOR AN EPISODE BEFORE GETTING YOU OUT.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Welp, everything is fucked.

When's the last time they brought up the cursed sword specifically?

Surprisingly, that plot point doesn't really get brought up much.
I'm sure it will again eventually...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom