• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May14| Toonami just got a lot Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought generally perms were only undone when after a few years it was felt that punishment didn't fit the crime and a second chance was given... I don't think Novid will ever come back with what he posted to get banned

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
HOW THE FUCK DOES SHE JUMP THAT FAR

Nami joined the crew by leaping from a pier onto the Going Merry after it had already departed.

Presumably it's a skill she picked up while stealing from pirates back in the day, but it's an ability she's always had in the series.

Oh, in Japan, this was the first episode of about 10 that had a really horrible replacement Chopper voice.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I remember that scene in Japanese.
Chopper had a different voice because Ikue Ohtani was on maternity leave.

Nami joined the crew by leaping from a pier onto the Going Merry after it had already departed.

Presumably it's a skill she picked up while stealing from pirates back in the day, but it's an ability she's always had.

Oh, in Japan, this was the first episode of about 10 that had a really horrible replacement Chopper voice.

Don't forget Movie 7, kind of hurt it. That and the distracting fanservice.

Mik317

One Piece laws and logic is weird. Humans can do some pretty super human shit and they don't even need devil fruit or training all the time. Like Usopp should be dead by now for example.

How did she do that in heels

She got that ZSS rocket heels

Also this is weird seeing these episodes with Choppers normal voice

For those who don't know in the sub this was the first episode where Choppers VA left the show due to maternity lead and the replacement VA sounded really weird

Nami left as well but honestly most people didn't even notice

Takashi

You really should catch up, sooner then later as it's gonna get really freaking good once we get to the end of the train line

By catch up do u mean since the beginning? or just water 7? btw i might have ruined water 7 for myself. Since i wasnt really paying attention when it started, i DID see the whole cp9 twist so it didnt impact me that much, and now that i know, maybe it wont be as good if i catch up.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Anemone.png

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Yes, this is a actual serious plot point around luffy getting his dumbass stuck between 2 buildings and how they have to get him out.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
By catch up do u mean since the beginning? or just water 7? btw i might have ruined water 7 for myself. Since i wasnt really paying attention when it started, i DID see the whole cp9 twist so it didnt impact me that much, and now that i know, maybe it wont be as good if i catch up.

The beginning.
Everything in One Piece matters.
EVERYTHING

What happened to Japanese Chopper?

Ikue Ohtani (better known as Pikachu) was on maternity leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom