• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May14| Toonami just got a lot Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxus

I can't feel pain!

But can't you feel all the internal bleeding you no doubt have from the fall.

Of course the bitchman loses.

KingK

God I hate this shitty blocky CG animation. It's the same thing that's kept me away from getting into Clone Wars. I just want some nice 2D animation goddammit!

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I've been replaying Arkham Asylum...
Going from the amazing badass Batman that can take out thugs with ease and able to read moves... to this total loser is just jarring

Amikami

Banned
God I hate this shitty blocky CG animation. It's the same thing that's kept me away from getting into Clone Wars. I just want some nice 2D animation goddammit!

Basically. I try so hard but CG like this just...I just can't. I try to ignore it though.

VariantX

This is the most un-batman batman I've ever seen. A batman that gets constantly ambushed is no longer batman, just a regular dude in a expensive costume

ckohler

Clone wars has way better animation, especially later seasons. This doesn't even have proper lip sync.

To be fair, it isn't terrible, it's just not that good.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I don't get why people defend it. It's not good like YJ or even okay like Green Lantern.

"At least it's not Teen Titans Go"
That's my guess. Maybe it's just Batman fanboys. But even then there's waaaay better Batman cartoons out there.

daveo42

Banned
"At least it's not Teen Titans Go"
That's my guess. Maybe it's just Batman fanboys. But even then there's waaaay better Batman cartoons out there.

Teen Titans Go is at least funny (the new one) and the old one had a few really good stories running through it. This is just abysmal.

Edit: I knew she was going to say that too...

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Can we get this Batman instead?

M1ztWAU.jpg

IDuXRzm.jpg

It would be so much more interesting.

Soulflarz

Banned
So will he have slight memory loss for the rest of the show?

UGH "i cant accept myself"
WAIT. HER SPLIT PERSONALITY IS RELATED FROM A WIG?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom