• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May14| Toonami just got a lot Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soulflarz

Banned
Guys its not relevant but im really craving wings. Regardless, night.
I think im gonna watch that show if only to wind down from watching my goddess Revy

daveo42

Banned
Wow...the crowd is thinning. Beware the Batman really killing the crowd. I want GiTS back.

Edit: Bass has a legit reason for sleep though, and I respect that.

MikeMyers

4qrsxuO.gif

mhQpRQM.gif

Hwu3kg1.gif

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
The point is that you can make that case for every superhero/villain animated iteration.

Batman: TAS managed to be awesome as hell, it even gave us the definitive take on Mr Freeze. What I'm saying is they can be doing better. There are even awesome bad guys no one's even tried adapting yet. There's no reason for this show to be as boring and bad as it is.

Crocodile

Yep.

Original voice cast and the few episodes I did watch were hilarious.

Teen Titans Go absolutely wouldn't have worked at all if they didn't get the original VAs. So glad they did :)

It's this or literally get no sleep between now and when I get out of work at 5pm, and I work monday as well so I can't count on sleeping in then either

You should have been in bed half an hour ago. You aren't going to miss much :p

I'm not even tired right now, but I think back to two weeks ago and nope ain't pulling that stunt again even 3 hours is more then enough with an energy drink to let me feel fine.

daveo42

Banned
By now, you'd expect that team 7 would realize that Kakashi is always late and show up much later in the morning. Team 7 is chumps.

KingK

The FMA: Brotherhood episode tonight is pretty good, iirc, so I think I'll stay up for that then pass out on the couch watching Samurai Jack. Should have quite the hangover in the morning lolol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom