• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May14| Toonami just got a lot Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we get this Batman instead?

IDuXRzm.jpg

It would be so much more interesting.

C'mon now. Comic Batman is on a whole another level.

Gorillaz

No wonder Nolan wanted the whole Bat-ban, leading up to Batmen Begins. Fuck around and people would have made shit like this during his era

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Wait, why does Katana just casually wear skin-tight leather?

And with that I am out! See you in the morning.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
I think they were trying to hint that Arkham Asylum was in the cards at some point, but I guess we shall never know.

Crocodile

Yep, that episode was just as meh as I remember it :/

"At least it's not Teen Titans Go"
That's my guess. Maybe it's just Batman fanboys. But even then there's waaaay better Batman cartoons out there.

But Teen Titans Go is actually good (much to my surprise even)

KingK

Clone wars has way better animation, especially later seasons. This doesn't even have proper lip sync.

To be fair, it isn't terrible, it's just not that good.

Clone Wars definitely looks better than this shit, but I still don't like the CG look in general. Pixar is pretty much the only CG animation I enjoy. Everything else just feels cheap and dated. I've never seen a CG TV show that I thought looked good.

Tests?

I can only assume this was during Batman's early days, considering there's no Joker, no Poison Ivy, no Freeze, etc.
He's got the detective stuff down, at least. But tackling psychos like Magpie might require a little extra work. Can't really explain it.

Anyway, I'm out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom