• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May14| Toonami just got a lot Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveo42

Banned
Sakura
large.gif

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
So tired and got a mild headache, I just might go to bed early tonight.
does anyone mind telling me the name of tonight's episode of starwars?

KingK

What's the general consensus on OG Naruto compared to Shippuden? I haven't seen a whole lot of Shippuden, but from what I have seen I prefer the old Naruto.

Moegi and Udon!

I just wanted to complement your avatar. Haar is indeed a Man God. Especially in Radiant Dawn.

Roberta is still number one in my heart but Naruto the series overall is still my favorite.

Part 1 Naruto, 1st 135 episodes is some damn good shonen (in Japanese). It was the anime that brought me back in after taking a hiatus for awhile.

Kinda sad how they messed PTS up so much. Part 2 could really use a Dragon Ball Kai-style fat trimming.

MikeMyers

Green aura SSJ Sakura one-shot the main character?

SAKURA TOO OP PLEASE SHAFT.

My friend actually made a video of Sakura going SSJ and beating Freeza in a fight

Man God

Non-Canon Member
What's the general consensus on OG Naruto compared to Shippuden? I haven't seen a whole lot of Shippuden, but from what I have seen I prefer the old Naruto.

I just wanted to complement your avatar. Haar is indeed a Man God. Especially in Radiant Dawn.

Most people prefer the original.

Thank You!

My old one was even manlier and Fire Emblemier.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own

SHippuden gets better and most people who have stuck with it, prefer it to the original, atleast for manga
#39 Bounty Hunters

Just infoed it. "Bounty Hunters" Heroes team up with Bounty Hunters to bring down Hondo Onaka

thanks!

daveo42

Banned
I never understood why any of these characters think attacking head on is a good strategy. I mean, you guys are ninjas right? Maybe, I don't know, act like ninjas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom