• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May14| Toonami just got a lot Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReiGun

I've always like how Bleach tried to have people of color (beyond the Japanese characters, obviously) in its cast.

In fact, all the Big 3 do. It's nice.

Gorillaz

a PSP showing up is almost as random as the Vita that showed up in House of Cards

I've always like how Bleach tried to have people of color (beyond the Japanese characters, obviously) in its cast.

yep forgot to mention that eariler tonight but that was the one thing I would give to bleach

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I heard that they were planning to do something more like a season 6 but had to end abruptly. I mean that final episode of Teen Titan's was almost like they were setting u to come back to the Tara story and they had the fake slade thing

I think the entire point of that episode was that it was an ending, and it was teaching viewers to let go.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
And thus the beginning of Bleach's end has begun and blah blah blah
Only a few more months until it's gone.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Think a 30 minute break, Space Dandy, another 30 minute break, then One Piece will make it easier for me to stay awake compare to Space Dandy, then finding an hour break for One Piece.

daveo42

Banned
The Vita wasn't out when during the original manga arc.

Not a bad start to the arc and I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of it in action. Now a Dandy repeat.

Silky

Banned

yep forgot to mention that eariler tonight but that was the one thing I would give to bleach

Kubo's got that whole music/western culture thing to him with his manga. It's really noticeable in Early Bleach/Zombiepowder.

Anyway, I think I'll skip out on Dandy.

Just wanted to point this out, I always love timeskips, its my weakness

So SAO must be your favorite series
Y8reiVX.jpg

Some interesting comments from our Lich King:

This open thing is gonna be a problem though. If we show all the opens for every show over six and a half hours... There's no Toonami.

Either some of ya'll new school otaku Toonami watchers gotta cut some slack to see the shows... Or there will basically be no "Toonami."

That's where we're at. And what we're thinking about. In the next few months we'll be coming up with a new way, if possible.

Some of you will have to decide, is an extra :60 secs of your favorite anime song worth losing a promo, music video, speech, etc every week?

Because there sure as shit ain't gonna be less commercials, friends.

Mik317

I enjoyed that.

Bleach is ok with me (I have no clue how or why it falls off the cliff as people state so...this could change) bullshit and all.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own

I like how naruto has a entire village full of black people with some generic asian people here and there.

He's right though, people need to chill out about the openings. It's not a big deal at all.

I don't mind losing the openings for every other show on the block, but I do like/think the opening of Toonami having the full OP, the rest can be cut or Toonami original openings

Tenumi

Banned
Some interesting comments from our Lich King:

I really don't blame them. Most people out there complain about the littlest things, thinking they understand exactly how this business works. They don't. And the worst thing is, the minority can ruin things for the rest of us.

daveo42

Banned
The opening cut on AoT was fine, nothing to blow a gasket over.

But this is the internet. You have to blow a gasket over every little thing, even if has zero baring on your life in any way, shape or form.

Besides, that cut was kind of bad. Much worse than the current One Piece cut. It would have been better with no opening to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom