• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May14| Toonami just got a lot Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
QthbPg9.gif

Nothing happened last page.

Don't bother checking!

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V thoughts x-posted from the Arc-V thread.

tumblr_n4r343Y2h61tzr33to5_1280.png

Thoroughly entertained by episode 4. Had some real stakes, crazy moves, cool visuals, and a lot of heart. Not only that, am I the only one that thinks the OST is pretty amazing? When Yuya was doing his Block Spider thing the music was ace, same for the Pendulum Summons.

tumblr_n4pa1qzbV21s52qj7o4_250.gif

Also, as I grasp Pendulum Summons more they don't seem so hax (still pretty hax), but Odd-Eyes Dragon definitely seems broken as hell. Slap on an ATK-booster and it can do some pretty big damage unless your opponent only has low-levels. I already want it in my deck... which I haven't even started rebuilding...

tumblr_n4pceadEWL1s52qj7o1_500.gif

tumblr_n4pceadEWL1s52qj7o2_500.gif

tumblr_n4pceadEWL1s52qj7o3_500.gif

Action Duels are fricking dangerous, damn.

tumblr_n4pa1vvMvj1slkrdoo3_500.gif

LEGIT SHOOK

Shingo seems to be a great rival. Scarf dude looking cool as hell, hopefully he isn't actually evil.

Also, I totally called Sora:

I bet Sora is a Killua-type character that looks harmless but is actually able to become extremely threatening.

Knocking three dudes unconscious with one attack! Kid's a boss. Probably has an insane backstory too, can't wait.

tumblr_inline_n4pujuMA9p1s2olaa.gif

tumblr_n4p944G9AA1twl4ceo1_500.gif

tumblr_n4pm87lDke1twl4ceo2_500.gif

tumblr_n4pm87lDke1twl4ceo1_500.gif

Next ep looks to be a step down in awesome card battles while upping the wackiness.

tumblr_n4pkokqYqC1s47q0so3_500.gif

Dude... you don't go over the stall. EVER!

tumblr_n4pkokqYqC1s47q0so4_500.gif

Believe X Believe, be-be-believe buddies!

Too catchy.

bigkrev

SMDH at people going crazy over Nintendo stuff today

Save your hype for Thursday when Nintendo gives us the GOTY Picross e4

Meh at video game nonsense

Pretty much how I'm feeling today. I waded my way into Gaming side and perused a few threads. Unfortunately one of those was the New Destiny game footage thread. That had so much condensed idiocy in one thread that I just don't even want to look at that side the rest of the day. Maybe I'll get back in tomorrow or the day after.

bigkrev

My big gaming concerns today/this week is how much money i'm going to spend.

There is the gigantic PSN Weeaboo sale, that is probably going to take 5 dollars from me at a minimum (Ys, both Chrono Games, Soul Calibur, Muramasa, Symphonia), Child of Light is out, The next wave of Star Wars Pinball tables are out, PICROSS E4 IS OUT, Mario Golf and Kirby are out, ect.

Seriously, getting all that stuff this week is almost $150.

The 3 person squads thread was amazingly horrible yesterday , I feel after last years e3 there are reasons to be criticisms about another direct on e3 especially in a year when no new consoles are super enamoring people and about to be detailed . I concede going back to what they did before after one year at an attempt is silly but I very much have my qualms about them being able to solve all the problems I had with the direct last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom