• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May14| Toonami just got a lot Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
tumblr_n4ribpSH0g1qltzexo9_250.gif

LEGIT SHOOK

Man God

Non-Canon Member
How dare someone watch Boondocks on here without the rest of us on Saturday? I thought we had a good time enjoying it together!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
DBZ filler in general is good.

Garlic Jr. is entertaining and the only real problem with it was the blue balls nature of it because people wanted the android saga so bad.

The single best episode is filler, the driving test. Mercenary Tao and Gohan episode is also legit, snake way episodes are fun, so is the filler in space. The only filler I don't like is the Otherworld tournament.

So you've seen 30-sai no Hoken Taiiku/Health and Physical Education for 30-Year-Olds as well? Wish I could find a translated version of the book it was based on.

Yeah lol This picture is what got me interested. I just had to know where something like that came from.

MikeMyers

Garlic Jr. is entertaining and the only real problem with it was the blue balls nature of it because people wanted the android saga so bad.

The single best episode is filler, the driving test. Mercenary Tao and Gohan episode is also legit, snake way episodes are fun, so is the filler in space. The only filler I don't like is the Otherworld tournament.

Snake Way adventures were Toriyama's ideas, as was Lunch finding Tenshinhan and Yamcha becoming the world's greatest baseball player.

The driving episode was the only filler I wish was canon. Along with Tao's return, since he was one of my favorite characters in Dragon Ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom