• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May14| Toonami just got a lot Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

Yeah that was really damn good, not at all how I imagined it would play out but I wouldn't want it any other way, need to watch the original films now

Cool. As has already been said, the movies are in different timelines. A lot of the same characters but they don't all behave the same, etc. It's still Ghost in the Shell but the movies are VERY different from SAC so be prepared for that.

Hey you forgot me too.

Yeah, this show can be a little wordy but it sure can be amazing.

Sorry I didn't know you were a 1st timer as well. Glad to hear you enjoyed it :)

Hm, I wouldn't consider it quite top tier but it was very good. Like you said, it could get a bit wordy and over-philosophical for its own good at times but the show was a nice change of pace for the block. I'm still trying to gather my thoughts, I'll give a more detailed write up tomorrow (technically today) when I get off work.

I feel a lot of the dialogue ends up paying off but yeah that still doesn't change the fact that sometimes you just want to scream "OMG shut up already and get on with it". Anime in general needs to be better about that. I'm glad that you were able to enjoy it overall though.

So I just realized the spaghetti-os I bought for tonight aren't the meatball ones I thought they were... They're just the plain original ones

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Cut up some pepperoni to add meat, seriously though my day is ruined now

Haku just wanted to feel someone else inside him

lLGKsTS.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom