• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May15| Wasting Saturday nights for three years running

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
The B-Listers REALLY needed to die in the Buster Call, it is legit one of the weakest aspects of the arc.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Wait
What

They never explain that?
What the hell?

Explained in what sense? In the "hey, remember when Zoro did that Asura thing? this is what that was" sense?

Then no.

Explained in the "oh, this makes it pretty clear what was going on back when Zoro did that Asura thing" sense?

Then yes.

Moaradin

It's One Piece. Never expect characters to die.

Unless it's a flashback of course.

A little disappointed that the move was kinda pulled out of nowhere from what I'm reading.

image.php

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
after what they pulled with Pell in Alabasta, my default assumption is characters will survive

Of course they survive, I still have never liked the fact that so many survived the tactical nuke simple because it was the present

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
This is also not the first time that Zoro has tapped into that "otherworldly" sort of power. It happened when he fought Mr. 1 back in Alubarna as well. Just didn't manifest in the same way.

after what they pulled with Pell in Alabasta, my default assumption is characters will survive

Yeah, Pell surviving was a far bigger betrayal of an arcs credibility then what happens here, randomly killing people just to kill them doesn't make an arc have more impact

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
This is also not the first time that Zoro has tapped into that "otherworldly" sort of power. It happened when he fought Mr. 1 back in Alubarna as well. Just didn't manifest in the same way.

I'm sure that we'll eventually get an explanation for Zoro's otherworldly abilities.

Jarate

Banned

Yeah Zoro has some hardass anime bullshit that's special about him, wouldn't be surprised if we learn something
when the crew gets to samurai island

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom