• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May15| Wasting Saturday nights for three years running

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Since the worthwhile part of the night is over...

Next week on Toonami:

8:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 23 - Vegeta's Covert Maneuvers! A Tragic Assault on the Namekians!
12:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 24 - Friends Reborn! Zarbon's Hideous Transformation!
12:30 - KILL la KILL - 15 - Don't Stop Me Now
1:00 - Sword Art Online II - 8 - Bullet of Bullets
1:30 - Inuyasha: The Final Act - 23 - Naraku: The Trap of Light
2:00 - Naruto Shippuden - 67 - Everyone's Struggle to the Death
2:30 - One Piece - 301 - Spandam Frightened! The Hero on the Tower of Law!
3:00 - Attack on Titan - 8 - I Can Hear His Heartbeat: The Struggle for Trost, Part 4

Later.

Crocodile

That episode was hype <3

LOL at power levels though

Since the worthwhile part of the night is over...

Next week on Toonami:

8:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 23 - Vegeta's Covert Maneuvers! A Tragic Assault on the Namekians!
12:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 24 - Friends Reborn! Zarbon's Hideous Transformation!
12:30 - KILL la KILL - 15 - Don't Stop Me Now
1:00 - Sword Art Online II - 8 - Bullet of Bullets
1:30 - Inuyasha: The Final Act - 23 - Naraku: The Trap of Light
2:00 - Naruto Shippuden - 67 - Everyone's Struggle to the Death
2:30 - One Piece - 301 - Spandam Frightened! The Hero on the Tower of Law!
3:00 - Attack on Titan - 8 - I Can Hear His Heartbeat: The Struggle for Trost, Part 4

Later.

So this week it was a Trap of Darkness and next week its a Trap of Light?

Mik317

Good week. SAO sours my mood something fierce tho. KLK dub is gdlk enough to keep me interested. this arc of OP is also really good....but when we hit Thriller Bark....yeeeeesshhh.

I'm done for the night.

RSBj2Ys.gif

Peace.

Good week. SAO sours my mood something fierce tho. KLK dub is gdlk enough to keep me interested. this arc of OP is also really good....but when we hit Thriller Bark....yeeeeesshhh.

Man Thriller Bark was not very good. Well aside from like three things about that arc.

Thriller Bark was probably the first time people REALLY started to see how slow OP can get. I mean its not
Impel Down or Fishman Island
levels of slow, but damn it really takes its time for anything to happen.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I like Thriller Bark a lot. It's a little helter skelter early on, and it drags on a little bit, but there's a lot of stuff I love about that arc, especially
the entire fight with Oars, as it's the only time in the entire series that the Straw Hats really fight as a single unit. So many combo attacks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom