• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May15| Wasting Saturday nights for three years running

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Sooo to the Momocon users exploring the show floor. Are people selling amiibo? I went to a comic convention last month and only found ONE vendor selling them. Hopefully animu conventions are better about that.

rpmurphy

Sooo to the Momocon users exploring the show floor. Are people selling amiibo? I went to a comic convention last month and only found ONE vendor selling them. Hopefully animu conventions are better about that.
There were a couple vendors that carried some, but rarer Amiibos got sold off the first day or so.

Jarate

Banned
GjY9ShZ.png

Levyne

Banned
I wanted to grab something but so much of the stuff was so in-your-face Anime or completely unsubtle. A more muted reference on a tshirt or sweatshirt would have been cool.

Line_HTX

Really, if it's just trailers and not Q&A of course people are going to chatter. I think most of the time people want to engage with the guests.

so what are the most realistic anouncements we can expect? im thinking either Sailor Moon Crystal or Battle of Gods. IM sure we will get intruder 2 stuff as well. im hoping we get a big megaton though

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Right, time to lock in your final predictions.

My Top 5 are as follows:

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
Sailor Moon Crystal
Tiger and Bunny
Tokyo Ghoul
Akame Ga Kill.

Grexeno

so what are the most realistic anouncements we can expect? im thinking either Sailor Moon Crystal or Battle of Gods. IM sure we will get intruder 2 stuff as well. im hoping we get a big megaton though
Sailor Moon Crystal and a lot of Intruder 2 stuff are basically locks at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom