• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May15| Wasting Saturday nights for three years running

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxus

Wait....Momocon

Momo....con...

MOMO?!?!?!

3999750-2003083631-13436.jpg

AAAAARRRRRRGHBLARGFEANALSNVSAFALQOPNF!

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Tonight on Toonami, Vegeta's back to full strength and the first thing he's going to do is pound in Zarbon's gorgeous face, Satsuki takes a relaxing bath and the truth of Life Fibers is finally revealed to Ryuko (and it's far more batshit crazy than you can possibly imagine right now), Sinon and Kirito are hot on the trail of Death Gun so let's see how they fuck this one up, Naraku's trolling days aren't over just yet, Naruto figures out how to beat the chick who is trying to make out with him, the Buster Call has arrived at Enies Lobby while Rob Lucci ups the stakes in his battle with Monkey D. Luffy, and Eren returns to his senses after his rampage as the Rogue Titan.

8:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 25 - Power Up, Krillin! Frieza's Mounting Apprehension!
12:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 26 - The Scheme Is Shattered! Vegeta Strikes Back at Zarbon!
12:30 - KILL la KILL - 16 - The Girl Can't Help It
1:00 - Sword Art Online II - 9 - Death Gun
1:30 - Inuyasha: The Final Act - 24 - Naraku's Uncertain Wish
2:00 - Naruto Shippuden - 68 - Moment of Awakening
2:30 - One Piece - 302 - Robin Freed! Luffy vs. Lucci, Showdown Between Leaders!
3:00 - Attack on Titan - 9 - Whereabouts of His Left Arm: The Struggle for Trost, Part 5

Line_HTX

We are mere hours away from Cross Ange coming to Toonami!

I'd pay to watch this and Future Diary with you guys just to see everyone's reactions

Now do we really want the biggest, most craziest trainwreck ever that never fails to be really entertaining airing on US television just for the sake of the biggest hate-watch group and possibly epic ratings?

Soulflarz

Banned
You guys need to take group photos ;_;

And uh

I graduate today :V
So I miiight miss all of Toonami >.>
Wait

DOES KLK OP 2 START THIS WEEK

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I see a Keroro Gunso plush.

Man, I remember reading the manga for that in high school as a Freshman & watching a decent amount of the anime online via SLOOOWWW internet.

But yeah, 2 more hours until panel!

I'm not too familiar with new apps and whatnot, but could one of your periscope this? I think that's what Periscope is, right? Like a quick streaming app?

Line_HTX

Momocon seems to be like the best time for all of Toonami-GAF to meet up. Granted, the only cons I go to are the ones here in Texas like Anime Matsuri in Houston and San Japan in San Antonio, but I've never been to one out of state.

Seda

Kill LA Kill Toonami mention at the Aniplex panel.

Otherwise just kinda going through their trailers of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom